[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

iXledger (IXT)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Gen Re.png (36KB, 1013x321px) Image search: [Google]
Gen Re.png
36KB, 1013x321px
insureX renamed to iXledger(IXT) (just listed on etherdelta)

>first innovative insurance Blockchain
https://www.ixledger.com/technology/

>Strong, experienced Team
https://www.ixledger.com/about/team/

>LOW supply
only 35M

>JUST announced partnership with Gen Re (owned by Warren Buffet)

See Pic Related and https://twitter.com/iXledgertech

Why are you /biz/ bros not in on this? This shit is rigged to explode
>>
why would it explode? what use is the fucking coin
>>
File: buff.jpg (30KB, 520x375px) Image search: [Google]
buff.jpg
30KB, 520x375px
>>3257080
1 token = 1 massage from warren buffet
>>
>>3257080
Always some turd on these threads comes in and tries to get everything spoon fed to them. Look at the whitepaper and don't miss any points. The coin is worth much more than current price.
>>
>>3257080
>>3257187
This, and ffs i gave you all the links you need to read.
>>
>>3257023
Where can i get this? I might buy 2btc worth
>>
>>3257285
Etherdelta, it was just listed. They bought an office in New York (head office in London) and are expanding their team quickly before listing it on Bittrex
>>
>>3257314
There is are doing a tech swap with Gen Re, which will give them a the right framework to be a licensable company. They will probably insure regular items and vehicles in certain countries. The end game is not them simply giving their tech to Gen Re, it is gaining validity (with the partnership) and becoming a competitor insurance company but based 100% on crypto.
>>
>>3257314
They are setting up their own insurance firm. They will use THIS blockchain if Gen Re deems it a success, and ride the coattails to a high market cap firm very easily. The thing about insurance is that it is predictable, and the higher efficiency of processes drive the market cap into the sky, a small update even in their old computer systems has an easily calculatible gain, for efficiency which drives up the prices in insurance company stock. I have seen it before. IxLedger will have the lowest overhead of any insurance company since they are dealing in 100% crypto from the beginning.
>>
File: 1501971531828.gif (944KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1501971531828.gif
944KB, 500x500px
Hi, I see big potential, but!

This thread concerns me! Did they pay some company to shill for them?

https://www.reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/6k6zln/insurex_icos_social_media_and_shill_accounts/

Maybe the re-brand was partly intended to distance themselves from this? Where is the community? Such a coin like this, first mover, huge partner, should have more hype.
>>
>>3258017
People said this about Monaco and a few others. I think a lot of the time it is investors doing this, thinking it helps their position. It doesn't affect the project and partnership with Gen Re. I've seen it a lot with stocks and a bit in crypto. Nothing to worry about usually. The founders know it looks like a bad wig, but again The project is still good in itself.
>>
>>3258182

You're telling me early holders of IXT would go through that much trouble?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.