[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily point and laugh at Avalon thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: avacucksbtfo.png (85KB, 1066x610px) Image search: [Google]
avacucksbtfo.png
85KB, 1066x610px
AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
>>
thanks
>>
>>3255113
Can we have a daily point and laugh at obsidian thread?
Because avalon has raised more than obsidian did in its initial timeframe, and obsidian went on for weeks and never reached hard cap.
>>
File: 1460617484009.png (98KB, 701x1125px) Image search: [Google]
1460617484009.png
98KB, 701x1125px
>>3255113
hey kids, you like cutting edge technology such as
>groupon

heres your chance to be apart of groupon 3.0 in the crypto cloud!
>>
>open 5 days
>barely raise 350k

holy shit lmfao
>>
>they still need to sell 2.7m more tokens
HA HA
>>
File: 1463773100962.jpg (40KB, 250x239px) Image search: [Google]
1463773100962.jpg
40KB, 250x239px
>you'll need a bot
>>
>97% in that one spreadsheet
you know the one
>>
i wonder if some big shot will wait until there is only a few minutes left and buy up to the 30% threshold so that they reach the minimum and have to burn the rest of the supply or whatever the fuck they said they were gonna do if they reached the minimum of 30%(or was it 35%?)
that would of course make them far more scarce but the demand would have to warrant doing that
>>
tbqh imma still throw a couple ethers at it for a quick 2x gain
>>
>>3255776
it'll be either a bigshot or the team itself to keep the invested money. otherwise the ether is refunded, that would hurt them just as much.
>>
>>3255801
could you imagine if the amount sold stayed near where it is now? if some high roller wanted to, how much of a supply of the total coins do you think he would own if he bought up to the 30% threshold?
that could potentially make him the biggest bagholder or one of the biggest gains possible if this ever did take off in the future.
i mean, super shitty coins double all the time, it's not impossible for this to go up, even slightly
>>
>>3255839
You might be on to something.

Really makes you think why the hell they won't do anything to promote the project. Everything is dead relating to avalon.

I heard some dude on the telegram group saying they had some contingencies put in place. He might've been shooting blanks put anything is possible in crypto.
>>
>>3256013
it would be 100% dead if it wasnt for the paid biz shills.
>>
>>3256052
Might not take that long to reach that status if things continue like this ahah
>>
Wait and see goys

This is a shekel earner but is being operated very suspiciously
>>
>>3256792
what makes you think this is a shekel earner?
>>
>this will sell out in seconds
>You'll need a script

This what happens when you listen to /biz/
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.