[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Blocknet is mooning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: --HRj3mE.png (529KB, 594x594px) Image search: [Google]
--HRj3mE.png
529KB, 594x594px
BlockNet is mooning, they just announced that the biggest crypto exchange bitfinex is going to use BlockNet's blockchain for their decentralized exchange ethfinex. THIS IS HUGE, mad gains to be made, buy before it's too late. This was just posted on their slack, volume on bittrex just spicked from 200BTC to over 300BTC, price is mooning, the announcement:

@channel
Very positive meeting with Ethfinex.
- we're on track to integrate
- they're on track (though still only at an incipient stage) to monetise their API over the Blocknet
- this means we will see the liquidity and depth of Bitfinex's order book on the Blocknet
- it means that future Ethfinex users would make use of the Blocknet, adding buy pressure to BLOCK
- BLOCK is a project of the calibre that they would consider listing on Bitfinex. If it were to happen, the ETA would not be this year, as their user base has grown wildly and scaling out is imperative in the short term. But we're on the map, and you can expect us to start the listing proposal process in October.
>>
File: 1502704258673.jpg (71KB, 480x480px)
1502704258673.jpg
71KB, 480x480px
>>3255091

>in 6 months

too long block shill. There could be new regulations implemented in many countries.

come back in 5 months, then shill.
>>
Typo on the volume figures, but the price raised almost instantly from 0.00462889 to 0.00609998
>>
Where can buy?
>>
>>3255114
Not a shill, just news. This is made exactly for regulations, because it is going to be decentralized, so local regulations wouldn't apply. Blocknet is already decentralized, it's a blockchain which makes transaction between other blockchains on the go, exactly like lightning, but it will be capable of uniting all the blockchains together, no more need to go to an exchange to change your eth for btc, or dgb or other currency. It does not have a fiat input output as far as I know (not sure), so an exchange would still be needed for those tasks.
>>
>>3255161
Bittrex: https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-BLOCK
>>
>>3255163
Fiat markets are in the pipeline for a later date.

There'll be literally no reason to keep your coins/fiat on an exchange (at risk of a takedown). Or pay such high fees for the exchanges.

This is the next big step for crypto markets.
>>
>>3255232
Great to hear! It is going to be amazing, no more fear of the exchanges going down because our coins will never leave our private keys.
>>
how does this tie in with 0x being used on ethfinex?
>>
File: 1481157869018.png (167KB, 286x333px) Image search: [Google]
1481157869018.png
167KB, 286x333px
Does BLOCK even need shilling..
>>
>>3255353
It shouldn't, but since it's been around longer than the summerfags, most haven't even heard about it.
>>
>>3255367
Exactly, I'm surprised at how low key this project has been, they have already tested the tech on testnet between different coins, it's going to be huge.
>>
How can it be built with blocknet blockchain if it's being built with the 0x protocol?
>>
>tfw only 40 block
Enjoy lamboland guys...
>>
>>3255635
It is going to be connected, they will unite the "orderbooks" of the two services.
>>
>>3255707
Very interesting..
>>
>>3255707
>40k zrx
>40 block
Oh shit, maybe i WILL make it
>>
This is going to fucking explode. They are the first team with a working product. This is HUGE, and the future of crypto. Look at their market cap and coin circulation, and you will have an idea of how much 1 coin can potentially be worth.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.