[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cloning people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 15672248996_a5e5bffc7f_b.jpg (254KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
15672248996_a5e5bffc7f_b.jpg
254KB, 1024x640px
How much would you pay to clone yourself, and raise it as your child?

I was thinking a lot of people would pay 1 million or more easily.

So, how do we get into the human cloning industry?
>>
you cant. rather stop with idea. I warn you.
>>
>>3254133
You mean you can't because they won't let you right?

Genetecist here, could clone myself pretty easily. Might sneak a clone into wife.

Also, ya, people already pay me to do stuff like that, mostly its rich sick people who want a fixed kid, and not a clone
>>
why the fuck would I want to? it's not me, it's no my consciousness. i would consider living forever for 1 million.
>>
>>3254157
if you are genetics you know what consequences are.
>>
>>3254210
I agree. I would rather invest in "transcendence" than in clone. And would rather have mechanic-nano tech body than being a clone forever :)
>>
$150k, same price as becoming a father through using a surrogate. Having 50% or 100% of my genetics it'd still be my child so can't see a reason to pay more.
>>
File: 1502783065824.jpg (1MB, 867x6091px) Image search: [Google]
1502783065824.jpg
1MB, 867x6091px
I dunno, even if you don't believe the pence clone in pic related, it does bring up a good point that cloning en masse will dilute the human gene pool
>>
>>3254459
Cloning doesn't dilute the gene pool.
We will never be genetically bankrupt.
Genetics doesn't work like that.
>>
>>3253975
I would clone myself with no problem, and I'm a christian. What is your problem, this is literally science not witchcraft you idiots.
>>
100% claim to your kid is a valuable thing. No ex wife taking your kid, no child support. I'd do it, if the price was right. Could use donor DNA for the other half if you don't want a clone.
>>
>>3256000
Yes, this is why I'm using a surrogate instead of getting married if I'm rich. Far too high a risk of only getting to see your child half the week or less with statistics of modern marriages.
>>
>>3253975
pay for a clone of myself? 0
Pay for a clone of any of those girls? a lot of fucking money
>>
Anon, you don't pay for clones

The government clones you, raises the clones on government schools in government farms to work for the government and make sure they know they are children of the government, and sends them to fight and die for the government

This is the future of humanity
>>
File: DFFZreZVYAAZN2Y.jpg (142KB, 888x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DFFZreZVYAAZN2Y.jpg
142KB, 888x1200px
>>3256686
>tfw the high commission determines you unfit for breeding
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.