[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ripple

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: ripple2.png (597KB, 1422x742px) Image search: [Google]
ripple2.png
597KB, 1422x742px
Get back on the train boys.
>>
>>3252662
No. Fuck this coin. Seriously.
>>
>>3252662

Ripple sure does a lot of talking
>>
>>3252669
Get the fuck out of my thread you pussy. Go back to your dead end job and stop worrying about what us boys are doing here in the cryptosphere.
>>
>>3252677
RIPPLE HAVE INVITED SOME DUDES TO COME TALK ABOUT TECHNOLOGY
>>
>>3252679
>KPtI2rZJ
>t. $500 cryptocurrency trader
>>
File: ripple3.png (35KB, 980x320px)
ripple3.png
35KB, 980x320px
As you can see, Korea is starting those industrial fire pumps back up. All aboard!
>>
cant wait for bitstamp to confirm my 300k EUR so go all in Ripple
>>
>>3252679
I will just keep my Ark. Thank you.
>>
File: ripple4.png (19KB, 559x300px)
ripple4.png
19KB, 559x300px
Looks like ya'll gonna miss this train if you're not quick.
>>
Another post where a typical IDIOT doesn't understand the difference between Ripple and XRP

Ripple as a technology is not that bad. XRP is a garbage coin which you should stay away from
>>
>>3252746

>using the tired old Ripple doesnt use XRP fud

anon, I...
>>
>>3252746
this x1000

XRP has 0 value, other than to provide the devs with money.

No bank is buying or using XRP, they may use ripple tech however.
>>
>>3252746
gtfo, you literally have no idea what you're talking about.

Shame really, because if you are serious you will turn around in a few days and look at the profits we will have made and feel a bit silly.
>>
>>3252778
>>3252756

b-b-b-ut I need someone to buy my bags :-(((

XRP shills are the worst
>>
>>3252746
>>3252774
Banks can reduce remittance costs with 30%-ish when using the tech, but if they couple it with XRP they can save 60%.
>>
>>3252774
>>3252746
>>3252714
>>3252686
>>3252677
>>3252669

Stay poor pussies
>>
Go and take a look at poloniex. XRP is going for 6.5k sat this time.
>>
It would be stupid not to follow the wons
>>
i just sold my 1200 XRP and bought $368 of ETH. did I fuck up? please tell me I didn't fuck up.
>>
>>3252881
>XRP is going for 6.5k sat this time.
wat? 6.5k of what?
>>
>>3253364
your new is showing
lurk more faggot
>>
>>3253345
I guess ETH is all right but if you have been following the price, you can make some money by buying in the dips and selling in the highs and then buy again in the dip.
Literally madr a court hundred bucks by doing that once. Bought on the last dip. Now waiting for it to reach .26 and sell again, although I keel some XRP in case it ever moons.
>>
>>3253586
>moons
vat?
>>
>>3253586
>>3253614
Ugh, fucking touchscreen. I'll never be good at it.
---
I guess ETH is all right but if you have been following the price, you can make some money by buying in the dips and selling in the highs and then buy again in the dip.
Literally made a couple hundred bucks by doing that once. Bought on the last dip. Now waiting for it to reach .26 and sell again, although I keep some XRP in case it ever moons.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.