[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>bought $300 of TKN at 0.8

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: gun wojak.png (463KB, 1070x601px) Image search: [Google]
gun wojak.png
463KB, 1070x601px
>bought $300 of TKN at 0.8
>>
WAKE UP AND BUY MY BAGS YOU FUCKING AMERICANS
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>bought at 75
>sold at 82 right before the dump

phew. just sell and cut your losses anon, no need to be a bagholder for that shitcoin
>>
>>3251214
I'm back to about a dollar under where I started today after picking up the ark and omg moons earlier

lesson learned to not repeat this sort of mistake again.

thanking vitalik for making today worth it and I'm gonna go chill out from crypto for a week and read a book I think
>>
You shouldn't have cut your losses so soon. I think another small pump is coming soon, so you could've sold back at 0.8 for no losses. I still think we see $4 today. Imo, we'll get past that.
>>
>>3251239
instead, spend a week teaching a new player?
>>
>>3251325
I trust you and bought back in. If I get back to where I was earlier in terms of money I'll give you anything over what it took to make my loss back to you as thanks
>>
>>3251358
You are mental.. you bought back in. We were at $3.10 or so, and climbed to $3.50 again. Slowly but surely.
>>
I sold more at 750 and bought back in at 760
>>
>>3251358
And now we crash down because you bought back in. Today is August 29th... give it time for more Americans to wake up and I believe you'll make your gains. Just hodl.
>>
>>3251358
dude just fucking stop. go bet on the red or something since you are obviously addicted to gambling
>>
>>3251159
>300$
poorfags, when will they learn?
>>
>Tfw down $500 on DNT and up $1000 on ZRX
God damn. I was promised a moon and these shit coins are doing literally nothing
>>
exited again with no loss and bought the neo dip and put the rest on a bet that queen elizabeth will die before the end of the year
shutting off my computer for the rest of the week probably
>>
wtf the neo dip was for a reason

some people really can't win
>>
>>3251159
lmao bought 2k$ at 83k
I'm retarded
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.