[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wtf /biz/ found out i had more than 0.3 btc on my old computer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

Wtf /biz/ found out i had more than 0.3 btc on my old computer so i downloaded multibitHD to recover it and i encountered this bug i already tried to repair it 3x times nothing happened
>>
>>3250137
on Blockchain it shows that everything is confirmed
https://blockchain.info/hu/address/1ApULqJaUydUXKTaLaML2CTbadPaJHzZKt
>>
>>3250137
WHat do you have on this computer? A wallet file? A private key?
>>
>>3250137
It's probably because the blockchain is not fully downloaded. It's gonna take hours or days if you wait. JUst take your private key and add the wallet on blockchain.info.
>>
>>3250165
This, you are going to need to download dozens of gigs.
>>
>>3250165
But it says that the blockchain is downloaded. Where can i get the private key?
>>
File: 0.png (15KB, 633x439px) Image search: [Google]
0.png
15KB, 633x439px
>>3250187
>>
>>3250187
https://multibit.org/help/v0.5/help_exportingPrivateKeys.html

Export the private keys to a lightweight wallet like electrum
>>
File: 1.png (37KB, 1918x1008px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
37KB, 1918x1008px
>>3250198
there is no option to export private key but i found a website that does that now that i have an adress that start with xpun and one that starts with xprv. I tried to restore it with electrum but it doesn't show my balance.
https://iancoleman.github.io/bip39/
>>
File: 2.png (36KB, 925x437px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
36KB, 925x437px
>>
>>3250356
+1
electrum is the way to go if you want to bitcoin *now* without waiting on blockchain shit
>>
>>3250374
but i can't restore my wallet with the private key for some reason
>>
Bump i need answers
>>
just wait for the blockchain to download and put the wallet dat file where it belongs.
and dont forget about your bch too
>>
>>3253094
the blockhain already downloaded and it doesn't work i read about it and people suggest that i should uninstall it from every computer but since i given away my old computer i couldn't do that. So I tried to restore it to etherum but for some reason etherum aren't loading my bitcoins
>>
You seem too daft to own btc anyhow.
>>
File: shitjustgotreal.jpg (52KB, 576x472px) Image search: [Google]
shitjustgotreal.jpg
52KB, 576x472px
>>3253208
damn. i fell for the b8
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.