[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok, where in the hell do I buy this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

Only place I found is https://www.tokenlot.com/
but I think they're overpricing it
>>
File: 1503752018726.png (101KB, 600x842px) Image search: [Google]
1503752018726.png
101KB, 600x842px
>>3249987
>>
>>3249987
what's Tierion?
>>
It's on liqui now.
>>
File: 1503774428575.jpg (6KB, 487x423px) Image search: [Google]
1503774428575.jpg
6KB, 487x423px
>>3249987

It's a legitimate scam token.

But don't take my word for it, buy some and hold on to. ;^)
>>
>>3249999
> those quads

On topic, it's a strange thing reading Cyrillic when you don't really know russian.
>>
>>3249987

Etherdelta
>>
>>3250108
They're legit partnered with microsoft you dip.
https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/blockchain-identity-proofs/

They've also been at it for 2 years now, plenty of time for anyone to judge whether they're a scam or not.
>>
File: how to etherdelta.png (9KB, 472x281px) Image search: [Google]
how to etherdelta.png
9KB, 472x281px
>>3250145
This.

The process is a little odd though, just figured it out myself.

>create account, store the private keys (I just printed two copies on paper that I'll stash somewhere)
>send ethereum to your new wallet
>your ethereum should now show up in the green circle in pic related
>enter the amount of ethereum you want to spend in the red circle (leave a little ETH in your wallet, like .05)
>hit the yellow circle
>the ETH should now appear in your "etherdelta" exchange account (grey circle)

Now you can buy the TNT you want.
>>
>>3250641

no, they're not. some coders at microsoft use elements from tierion, that doesn't mean they're partnered. you're being scammed.
>>
>>3250704
Stop telling normies how to use that site.
>>
File: 1497052509915.jpg (42KB, 736x629px) Image search: [Google]
1497052509915.jpg
42KB, 736x629px
>>3249987
Ether delta, all you need to do when trying to find an exchange is look at the token on coin market cap then click markets.

i chucked in half an eth just to see what happens. no sweat
>>
>>3250893
Same here, put in 0.5 ETH. I don't see this going much lower than $0.20 in worst case scenario. They have partnership with Microsoft and Philips, that alone warrants at least 10x current price.
>>
>>3250750
>some coders at microsoft use elements from tierion
That's like saying "some mechanics at F1 use elements of Marco Polo International Italy" instead of just "pirelli is the supplier for the F1 Championship".

You can't just have coders "use" elements of someone else's proprietary software.
>>
So this needs a token why?
>>
>>3250932
Whitepaper says it's to develop and promote the chainpoint protocol, which is already being used in the real world by large corporations.
>>
>>3250932
Here's a writeup: https://www.coindesk.com/no-joke-tierion-seek-25-million-ethereum-token-sale/
>>
I have a question about EtherDelta. Are my TNTs safe if I keep them in the etherdelta contract wallet or do I have to transfer them to my personal etherdelta wallet?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.