[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Poorfag

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_20170829-070315.png (249KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170829-070315.png
249KB, 1080x1920px
What do I need to sell and what do I need to buy to gain money faster? Can't invest more money in it. This has to do.
>>
Go all in on an ICO
>>
>>3249082
Sell XRP and VTC

Buy ARK.
>>
>>3249082
Don't diversify that much. Also, buy ADX, it's worth around a dollar and realistically going to $5.
>>
espers on yobit
>>
Gtfo of XRP
>>
>>3249082
With that little money you shouldn't be diversifying into 3 or 4+ coins
>>
>>3249126
Alright
>>
>>3249126
This is the best info. With €600 you aren’t going to get much out of spreading it into already big coins. Just try your luck with one for now
>>
File: IMG_0270.jpg (27KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0270.jpg
27KB, 300x300px
>>3249082
Follow whatever advice you want for now but pay attention to NEO on September 1st and 2-3 and 10.

ALIS ICO
Japan Conference
Red Pulse ICO

I expect a 50% minimum jump from current $40 to $60

Too many gains to keep track of
>>
>>3249401
So which one would you recommend of I only take one
>>
>>3249126
This is good advice. ADX news about partnerships is coming soon.
>>
>>3249491
he reccomended neo in that post

but if you want in on one of the icos, do ALIS, the japs love their own shit
>>
Sell DOGE buy FUN
>>
>>3249082
Sell everything and get bitbean
>>
40BTC sell wall got eaten up we are oficially MOONING GET IN NEXT WALL AT 210K and is smaller
>>
>>3249136
Anon dont listen to this moonspawn, always diversify, if you dont hodl at least 5 coins (i hodl 15 and have only 7k) you are mad! Stay away from moonchilds, always diversify in projects you believe in and out you want to have maybe 20% of your pfolio to play with in quick trades....also ad boring ad it sounds always have some btc
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.