[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OMG: Enough shilling - let's discuss

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1-7nrOzMoxPaadFMtRWCMyqw.jpg (267KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
1-7nrOzMoxPaadFMtRWCMyqw.jpg
267KB, 2000x1333px
Despite all the shilling and moon talk, this project has legs. Smart money is going into OMG.

Omise delivers. They are ambitious achievers. For those that look at OMG with disgust because of the constant braindead shilling, I offer some food for thought:

https://medium.com/@jun_omise/omise-omisego-strategy-vol-01-5c7269bb2008

That's Jun, CEO of Omise. And look how far they've come already. For the doubters, here's proof that OmiseGO will be incorporated into the Omise infrastructure.

I wholeheartedly believe that this is going places. It's the one project that I'm more interested in the tech developments instead of the candles, charts, prices. Because I know they're going somewhere. Just look at what they've done so far. Meetings with central banks? Actually having them utilize your tech? How many other coins can say that?

When the news comes and it has nothing to do with Apple, weak hands and get rich quick fags will leave. Might be a good time to get in then.
>>
Fuck
>>
File: 658276780981.jpg (29KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
658276780981.jpg
29KB, 600x337px
But what if... the Apple thing is actually true in some form?
>>
>>3248971
I believe it could be myself, there is decent enough hints at it on Twitter and reasonable connections with facepay. They seem like a smart company seems like they would know not to make subtle hints then not dispel is right away.
>>
soo...what you're saying is....it could be Apple.
>>
im all in lets fucking do this will hodl for 1 year
>>
>>3248971
i believe it.
apple is weak in asia compared to us/eu.
they didnt even open a store in singapore until last month
>>
>>3249024
on a scale of 1 to Apple, how sure are you
>>
only 24 ark, i need more
>>
>>3249040
7/10 its apple "related"
>>
>>3249049
fuck i mean OMG

>inb4 deluded Arkie
>>
>>3249054
That's what I think about maybe 6/10 . my main reason that it wouldn't be is it would be too good to be true...but that's not a very good reason obviously
>>
>>3249057
Just a reminder to you faggot deluded Arkies that this conference has revealed to the world the stuttering potheads that run this scam.

Price has already tanked 10%. Once it breaks through the $1.50 resistance the panic will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to offload, with the whales already long gone.

Once it shoots through the $1 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all ARKies. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this scam twitching at their arsehole continuously while refreshing bittrex.

The $0.50 mark will be met, the largest panic in history will ensue. The final deluded Nodes will begin to go offline, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in ARK will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to bittrex to salvage some self respect.

The price WILL tank at this point to sub $0.10, and most probably sub ICO levels.

From that day forward the deluded Arkie wagecucking engineering nerds who bought this coin thinking it had fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no money in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages.

Deluded ARKies will hold bags FOREVER, with no job, no money, and no crypto.

I warned you ARKies. There's still time to get out. Sell NOW.

Don't be deluded, don't be an ARKie.
>>
>>3249259
Replace "Arkies" with "OMGies"
>>
Buying OMG has got to be the easiest decision ive ever made compared to every other crypto. This shits going to the moon forsure. idk about apple, alipay sounds more logical
>>
>>3250008
Agreed, just look at that 22 btc sell wall on Bittrex. The whales are just waiting for the news to pump it up
>>
>>3249057
die, deluded arkie. We are gonna make it though, my fellow arkie and omgie
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.