[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will September be a big month for NEO or is it all bullshit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: images-2.jpg (11KB, 480x190px) Image search: [Google]
images-2.jpg
11KB, 480x190px
Will September be a big month for NEO or is it all bullshit? I have 90% of my portfolio in NEO and I'm FOMOing hard on all the moon missions that have happened over the past week (MCO, NAV, ARK etc).

Apparently new exchanges adding NEO and ICOs are going to pump this fucken coin but I'm starting to lose faith.

Help me bros before I do something regret.
>>
File: 1502194421267.jpg (1MB, 4175x3635px) Image search: [Google]
1502194421267.jpg
1MB, 4175x3635px
enjoy hodling bags forever
>>
how many NEOs do you have OP. this is important
>>
>>3248315
>>
>>3248323
then you should be staking them and being happy about GAS. what's your problem
>>
>>3248330
That's what I'm doing, but it's chump change compared to what the market is doing. Do you see NEO going to $100 in September?
>>
just hold for now. check the total supply and circulating supply, NEO is going to moon hard, where do you think the people in all these other moon missions are going to put their money?
>>
>>3248347
don't you have any other capital to invest? NEO is definitely a 3 digit coin. My prediction has always been $100 by December at the latest.
>>
NEO literally has one developer who was a world recognized badminton player at the tender age of 10 years old. Tall for his age, he played with stamina and grace, applying clinically accurate swings and incredible self-control. His father pushed him to become a champion and forced him to practice every afternoon after school. His weekends were consumed with the sport while his classmates would go to a movie or play videogames. At the age of 14, close to physical exhaustion, he lost the Guangzhou City under 16's badminton cup to a player he really should have won against. His father beat him severely, dislocating his right shoulder and ruining any chance of him seriously playing the sport ever again. Distraught and broken, the developer ran away from home and faded into the hustle and bustle of Shangxiajiu Street. Here he was accosted by a group of teens to took him to the underground basement of a busy internet cafe. Amidst the din of cooling fans the developer was met with 10's of GPUs on operating on racks. "What is this, and who are you people?" he asked timidly. He found out that they were miners of bitcoin, something he had never heard of, and over the months showed him how to mine and how to code. From here his monomania was diverted into cryptocurrencies and he made a handsome stack by mining and trading. He invested this money into a little coin he was developing named ANS. As he furiously coded his right shoulder would flare up and lock into a painful position, frequently making him faint in agony. ANS became NEO and here we are today, with a single monomaniac coder with a busted shoulder and a dream.

SELL
>>
>>3248444
You dumb fucking idiot NEO has 13 developers and your writing is shit. Unironically kys
>>
>>3248444
the truth and trips too, sold 444k
>>
>>3248478
>>3248444
what is ID anyway
>>
File: GAS.png (51KB, 798x871px) Image search: [Google]
GAS.png
51KB, 798x871px
>>3248330
>>3248347
>>
If you wanted the 'ETH of China' you should be getting into QTUM. QTUM's price will overtake NEO by the end of September, partially because NEO has to come down a fair bit more after being overhyped
>>
>>3248478
>>3248444

>aGED3CTh
>>
>>3248493
that was the point faggot
>>
>>3248491
yes, we understand you hold a lot of QTUM bags
>>
>>3248486
This guy does this in every fucking NEO thread.
>>
>>3248505
Yes helium filled bags
>>
>>3248347
Alright fuck it. I've been holding from $8 and I'll hold to $0 or $300.
>>
>>3248530
same. plus Im earning GAS so I wont lose much if it drops a ton anyway.
>>
>>3248530
If you got them at $8 why worry? Lowest it could go is $20-ish.
>>
>>3248444

I love this meme
>>
>>3248525
ah so you're looking to dump them on /biz/ i see
>>
>>3248491

Daily reminder that NEO's mkt cap is 2x what's being quoted on coinmarketcap because the website owners don't know what every single person who's taken an introductory finance class knows which is that you calculate market cap based on fully diluted share count, not currently existing, and definitely fucking not only what's available in circulation to trade
>>
>>3248530
just think of the idiots who bought ath

you're golden, just hold
>>
>>3248862
they have settings you can adjust
>>
where and how do i get Gas from this? Got 40 NEO
>>
>>3249389
put it in the NEON wallet found at neo.org
>>
>>3249400
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.