[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me out of this wagecuck life

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: FlsGood.png (1MB, 1280x1313px) Image search: [Google]
FlsGood.png
1MB, 1280x1313px
Guys I did it, Im almost ready to quit my shitshow job as a factory worker and managed to save 10k, what coin should I buy? Please real answers desu I really don't want to give up another 2 years of my life slaving again. Im thinking putting 80% into Bitcoin and 20% into ETH. What do you guys think? Also whats the best place/method I can do my own research?
>>
>>3247880
reddit /r/ethtrader

people here will tell you to buy OMG, ZRX

ETH is going up now..
>>
File: 1503955494274.jpg (91KB, 1200x789px) Image search: [Google]
1503955494274.jpg
91KB, 1200x789px
If you want ethereum at $2.. Then go ahead and buy ARK...
I actually think ARK will replace ETH down the road.. Not even kidding.
Ark will have their own smart contracts
They will have their own credit cards
They will bridge with other blockchains (smart bridging) which is HUGE... Check pic .. sneak peak of what's being developed..
>>
>>3247880
Buy the ARK dip.
Safer ones would include NEO and ETH.

Adventurous ones would be all other pajeets.

And no don't listen to the plebbit ETHtrader fag, those guys will tell you that buying and holding ETH at $400 is a good idea.
>>
>>3247962

Ethereum is a solid project.. if this guy has 10k and that's his life, it's much safer to hold Ethereum even at 400.
>>
>>3247978
>>3247962
Shouldn't i buy BTC as well? Going to research all these
>>
>>3247988
I might advice to step into BTC cautiously from all the recent drama and shit. They've displayed their incompetence in dealing with their scaling issue throughout the year, especially with how they blocked all other solution to the scaling problem in order to push for 3rd party solutions.

>>3247978
I might wanna wait for a dip though. Eth seems more enticing to get around the 300 mark. Imo ETH's room to grow a rocket ship is quite narrow already considering how its constantly liquidated to provide funds for all the ICO it offers (as well as scam ICOs).
>>
>>3247880
Save your money and wait for a dip and then buy. Prices are near all time high at the moment and probably not the best time for a big investment unless you have some insider knowledge.

It might be smart to buy some District0x DNT tokens since it looks like it might hit Bittrex soon, and hot tokens usually moon then do a slight pull back when they hit new exchanges.
>>
>>3247988
BTC has been a clusterfuck for months. You could spend all week researching and still have no clue what is going on. They already did one fork to Bitcoin Cash and we're looking at another fork soon, because Core has been taken over by corporate goons. It is my reasoning that the only reason the price of this junk remains so high is that no one understands what is going on. They keep adding new technology to speed up transaction times but it just ends up worse or more confusing. Bitcoin is old tech that wasn't designed to work at a global scale and its days are numbered. Its "network effects" and brand awareness are vastly overstated. And the people steering it are some of the most manipulative psychos in the world who can't stop backstabbing each other for the common good.

And besides, the decentralized app development community is almost all on Ethereum now, and there's billions in venture funding floating around to keep them there.
Anyway, the dream of Bitcoin being some oneworld digital currency is over. If people want consumer apps it is looking like ETH will be the way. Monero and Zcash will be for privacy and might be worth buying. Stuff like Ubiq and probably IOTA will be really popular with businesses, which will probably go all in on crypto blockchain before mass normie adoption.
>>
>>3248076
Yeah im probably going in at 70% because I think just the popularity of the name will get its returns when people just buy btc on the hype train or during economic turmoil.

>>3248100
I looked at the prices and the graph it does not look like ETH or even BTC will go down anytime soon from what im looking at, what makes you think that?
>>
>>3248186
There is still value in the name though, how much do you value bitcoin at? What price would it be worth to buy?
>>
>>3248186
thanks for the good information btw
>>
>>3247880
>Please real answers desu

Why do people still talk like this on this image board?
>>
>>3247880
10% BTC
10% BCC
10% XMR
70% ETH
>>
>>3248197
>>3248212
Bitcoin has ANOTHER fork coming up in November, and the people who steer it are manipulative psychos, so expect a big crash to happen between now and then as they build up a lot of uncertainty over what will happen. Then when the fork hits they'll pretend like everything is awesome and the price will rebound and hit a new ATH, then people will realize that its core problems aren't really solved and all the change did was let the core team and blockstream collect more fees and oh btw there's still shit for apps on BTC because everyone is developing for ETH and oh btw end of year ETH apps have much better exchange solutions that will destroy the only remaining use-case for BTC - powering exchanges.

>won't go down anytime soon
crypto is a volatile market and we're at or close to all time highs right now. meaning it is a terrible time to buy. When price hits all time high big holders sell off to take profits and price goes down.

As I've said, the brand awareness of Bitcoin is overstated. Especially with all these forks Bitcoin core Bitcoin Cash Bitcoin Segwit whatever they dilute the brand and confuse normies who will just move to buy something without so much drama and confusion.
You can make money shortrun betting on the BTC psychos to manipulate it, but longrun the value of BTC is $0 because they will destroy t themselves, they don't have developer support, they don't do anything better than newer coins, they are only riding on "brand" (which they are trashing) and "network effects" which are over stated. Because really there's like 50k people who own more than 1-2 BTC, and those 50k people own almost all bitcoin. It is the reason no companies are really in a hurry to accept Bitcoin, because there just aren't any people who own enough of it to spend.

You can expect it to drop back down to $2-2.5k before November, buy then resell at $4k in December, then just get out before everyone realizes bitcoin still sucks and there's no cure for psychos.
>>
>>3248212
>>3248830
The problem with that though is even if you time it perfectly, you still get, what, 200% returns at best? That's nothing in crypto. Why not buy a hot ico and get 1000% return? Find some DNT or SNT and hold it until it is $1 and retire a millionaire.
>>
>>3247880
That sounds like a good repartition however I would wait november before going all in with btc.
Consider solid (=not just rumors/ideas) coins with x2 x3 upside potential but limited downside potential such as EDG BCY, avoid overinflated coins such as those you keep hearing here (IOT OMG NEO), ignore any thread with the words "mooning" and "lambo" in the title, familiarize with ICOs.
>>
>>3248597
Seems decent im thinking of 100% ETH rn and monitor the rest
>>3248830
So the forks are making these btc guys alot of money right? If im seeing this correctly they are trying to juice this for all its worth OR trying to diversify in order to accommodate more growth down the line. Depending on how useful these new offshoots are. Thanks for this insight.
>>3248848
Yeah but I want to hold grab a bit of value while I watch other coins as I will then invest in those. Say I got 100% ETH is it hard to move that to other coins as i research and buy those?
>>
Put it all in Monero, seriously
>>
>>3248863
Yes I will deploy patience and learn the ICOs, got a lot of work ahead of me but it sure beats factory work, thanks.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.