[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just Created a New Token

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: opengraph.png (14KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
opengraph.png
14KB, 500x500px
I just made a new token that will have a very interesting platform behind it, I don't want to give it away yet but am wondering how to host an ICO? I'm thinking to just add it on etherdelta and put in a sell order and call that the ICO, because I have no idea how to host an ICO.
>>
are you in usa?
>>
>>3247508
yeh
>>
https://www.udemy.com/how-to-build-a-crowd-sale-app-in-ethereum-blockchain/ this pajeet will help you. Also check waves platform and you can make ICO there
>>
>>3247528
what if I already made the ETH token? Can I host on waves still or nah
>>
>>3247541
I am not sure but should be fine. Go ask on their slack
>>
>>3247511
you should try to accomplish this as anonymously as possible then.
>>
>>3247541
JUST MAKE A WEBSITE AND TELL PEOPLE TO SEND MONEY TO THE TOKEN ADDRESS. EASY AS PIE
>>
>>3247722
is it illegal or something?
>>
I'm probably just gonna have it officialy added to etherdelta and use that as the ICO, set up a sell order and see what people will pay for it, then use that as funding for hiring more devs and marketers.
>>
>>3247770
it's regulated.
>>
>>3248128

So you're a US national selling a high risk security to non-accredited investors?
>>
>>3248140
what is that illegal or something? Can you please link me to how I remain in compliance with the law?
>>
>>3248198
You will probably need a team of lawyers. I wish I was kidding.
>>
>>3248206
fuck me. I just wanted to make a cool crypto and get it listed on some where. Why do the jews have to ruin everything?
>>
>>3248206
what if I just host a regular ICO then? How do they get to host ICO's if they are regulated and such.
>>
>>3248389
Have you ever noticed that any Americans doing this host them in Switzerland? And how sometimes they refer to them as donations even if they are based in Switzerland?
>>
>>3248421
christ. So what the hell do I do? Host this shit outta Switzerland and call it a donation? Would that work?
>>
>>3248473
These people still have legal teams when they do this. You have to be very anonymous. It's your only hope.
>>
>>3248484
fuck this gay earth. What if I made a coin that was mineable and just added it on some exchanges? I could mine it or claim I mined it. I wouldn't need to host an ICO then.
>>
>>3248495
That seems like a better option. I'm not sure but it's at least a bit more gray than an ICO. Premining will ensure it's death though.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.