[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it time to invest in ETH ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: eth.jpg (220KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
eth.jpg
220KB, 960x540px
Alright so I started crypto a week ago and bought 200 bucks worth of Bitcoin during the 3600$ dip. Bought some ETH as well and put half of that on XRP and OMG. Now that i'm starting to understand more and more the crypto I'd like to invest for real. I want to invest 5 to 10K$ now, mostly for hodling but also to do some trading with alt coins. Should I wait for another BTC dip, and buy BTC ? Or should I buy ETH instead ? Still not sure if I should wait for a dip here too or just buy right now. Any idea ?
>>
>>3247455
buy $200 worth per week. moderation might sound boring but its actually really /comfy/
>>
>>3247455
Buy Ark desu.
>>
For a long term hold, botrh BTC and ETH are a pretty good bet.

If you just want to fuck around and ride a moonshot and double your money, find a smaller asian altcoin like PAY and wait for the end of "ghost month."
>>
>>3247740
Yeah that's what I thought, I'm just a little worried about when to actually buy those. Like, should I just go ahead and buy them right now or wait for a dip ?
>>
Buy high sell low
>>
>>3248919
he gets it
>>
>>3247455
No, buy ETC. Way undervalued
>>
>>3248919
Is this a meme?
>>
>>3248954
thanks, lori
>>
>>3247455

Well OP, it's good to see that you're falling for literally every meme and that you make my job as a trader that much easier.
>>
>>3247455
ETH is best buy ATP, but questionable how good it will be by the time you can actually buy it with your fiat

>>3247555
this guy is literally retarded, it's fine to put money in crypto montly, if you'd have to take a loan otherwise (from your income), but it's legitimately super dumb to your savings in little-by-little, crypto is vastly profitable, the earlier you put your money in, the more you will profit, on the grand scale
there are exceptions, give or take a few weeks, sometimes months, but safest bet is put the money you can in asap
>>
> Eth dips to 200
> rises 150%, creeping back to ATH
hey guize is now the right time???
>>
>>3247455
The next dippening event will come in nov over the segwit2x. I dont think we will see any major moves on the macro scale until then. You want to have all your tickets bought and be in your seat buckled up before dec. obviously the sooner the better. Shit will pop off early next year. You should hold the majority of your holdings in 1. btc then 2. eth then 3. whatever the fuck you want. Lurk more and coins you should buy will get mentioned here.
>>
>>3249696
yeah, those people who sold all their BTC @2800 on july 31st, just before they'd have gotten their BCC had the exact same logic

you must be a very profitable crypto trader :^)
>>
>>3248882
If you are going to "wait for a dip" you need to have your buy orders already set. The dips will not wait for you. The sooner you realize this the better.
>>
>>3247455
Get bitbean on this dip
>>
>>3247455
Sell your BTC, Sell your XRP, hold the OMG, Buy as much ETH as you can and use it to invest in ICOs
>>
>>3249746

Care about ICOS, put no more than 20% of your capital into ICOS and look what people think about it. Really much are just scam.
>>
research and buy qtum, neo and omg and then look at them in 6 months

don't overdiversify
>>
>>3249739
What are these numbers/codes?
>>
355$
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.