[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thank me later.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: biblepay_logo.png (10KB, 1000x1154px) Image search: [Google]
biblepay_logo.png
10KB, 1000x1154px
Thank me later.
>>
Religious people will never invest in this shit because it has obvious similarities to stuff from Revelations.
>>
>>3247194
This anon gets it
>>
>>3247194
Like what? I think the revelations stuff is more like implanted rfid chips, that sort of thing.
>>
well at least that coin have one plus
>>
>>3247161
can i be saved via the blockchain?
>>3247194
it's not like paper money is biblical either
>>
Is this the coin of the antichrist?
>>
It's cheap as hell right now, pardon the pun. I could see it going 5x when it hits a bigger exchange.
>>
Religious anon here...it has nothing that resembles end time prophecy, so hakuna matata on that. This project has already sponsored about 75 orphans around the world as it's affiliated with Compassion International. I mine it and will be a masternode when available. You don't have to be Christian to support charitible works; I like that amidst my imperfection of desiring blurple lambos, I can come back to this to remind myself of working use cases of the block chain that are actively helping those in need.
>>
Did they get the mining pool up and running yet? Sitting on 6 blocks but shit became to hard too mine after a while
>>
>>3249481
It's in beta or something but usable. Personally, I just mine solo since I can still find about a block a night or so.
>>
>>3249522
Shit, I jumped in the pool after a 3 day stretch with no blocks. I get about 5k bbp a day, about 250k hash/s.
>>
>>3247194
Get out of here, you silly burger
>>
>>3248233

They'll find a way to twist it to fit their ravings. You know what they're like with interpreting Revelations to fit whatever mundane happenings catch their attention.
>>
>>3249221
>I will be a masternode

The only master is Christ. Aligning yourself with the Antichrist will not profit you. Your only reward will be a boiling pit, trampled by a thousand demons forever. For it is written that the legions of Satan MUST fail, just as they MUST strive in futile hate against our Lord.

It is not too late to save yourself! Examine what you are doing.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.