[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SHITX

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: logo_big.png (83KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
logo_big.png
83KB, 256x256px
I've been holding this since ico, and frankly I am getting pretty tired of it. I thought it could moon to mars, it didn't. Yet I see all other alts mooning and its pissing me off that stox aint doing shit, do I sell now and get rid of it or wait until 30th for the super dump?
>>
Long hold brother, depends if you wanna cut your loses and think you can make more with the btc elsewhere..
I dont' think it will really see any real volume or gains until it hits bittrex
>>
Also waiting for bittrex
>>
If it hits a major exchange I'll buy a shiload of them. Liqui sucks so much ass.
>>
Like I keep telling people, watch niggas like this wallets:
https://etherscan.io/token/0x006bea43baa3f7a6f765f14f10a1a1b08334ef45?a=0x9431c916f44ea12433abead5173b35c2f13c1423

Buying more and more still, never selling, cause he knows what's up.. millions of dollars of confidence
>>
>>3247033
if he bought in at ICO, he's still like 50% up.
>>
>>3247308
He sounds like a nice lady. What do you think he knows?
>>
>>3247308
Just noticing this too, looks like hes sent a few orders to liqui but then he always comes back depositing more?

I have a strong suspicion this is the guy behind the massive sell walls on stox thats stopping it from pumping. This only works cos its on shit tier exchanges with fuck all volume though he wouldn't be able to do that on bittrex.

This is really interesting, might have to buy some stox.
>>
>>3247387
Continue.
>>
Lmao you faggots got dumped on by some real deal jews i almost bought but couldn't figure out how to use liqui, sucks bros these are the greediest of jews behind this one
>>
>>3248026
I don't have anything more other than what i said that I can interpret from this guys wallet.

It's a mystery.. definitely feel likes someone who knows something we don't or has A LOT of faith in stox future, he's sending stx transactions to liqui but the transactions FROM liqui are higher than he deposits so he is definitely increasing his holdings overall, he's not sending them to liqui to sell.

And of course someone with that much of a coin can literally manipulate the entire orderbook on a shitty exchange like liqui freely, there isn't enough volume to ever break one of his sell walls so it would simply force people to undercut him and sell cheaper as he possibly accumulates.

All speculation could be complete bullshit, but interesting
>>
>>3248126
Thanks I appreciate your insight.
>>
>>3247013
did you look at their team? you literally just made a group of jews rich. stupid goyim.
>>
>>3247013
Prediction market projects have been slow going in general, I figured maybe stox can play a bit of catch up with the alpha and the celebrity shilling. Crypto gambling is already a huge industry and is a niche I expect to take point in norman adoption, when the volume is there I don't see anyone from pros to half serious amateurs using anything else, it is one of the few areas right now where it is actually significantly easier to buy and use crypto instead of traditional avenues.
>>
Did everyone seriously believe there was going to be some announcement during the fight and sell off after it?
Their demo is far more interesting than anything that nigger did.
>>
>>3247013
>I've been holding this since ico, and frankly I am getting pretty tired of it.
THen fucking sell it and miss out later. No one cares.
What's so hard about hodling a coin until it hits bittrex? You neets need to learn to be patient.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.