[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Monero

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

File: flat,800x800.jpg (36KB, 800x165px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800.jpg
36KB, 800x165px
Monero will be one of the few last crypto-currencies left standing after the SHTF and all global economies lurch into recession over the next few years.

The need for financial safety and protection is very important in these times.

I hope you have your life rafts ready, don't let this warning slide, you must be ready.

Good luck and this is not a shitpost.
>>
File: 1503891986080.jpg (109KB, 576x1024px)
1503891986080.jpg
109KB, 576x1024px
Also you could fuck this chick with your XMR profits ;)

(also not a shitpost)
>>
>>3246728

The only reason I even gamble with altcoins is to build my Monero stack.

Monero is my bank account now.
>>
>>3246750
kek
>>
>>3246728
Literally this. Monero is the best coin out there.

What you anons dont realize is that Crypto is literally built on drugs. If it weren't for that this would not exist. The only reason we are trading this is to make money on currencies a few people use to buy cocaine with, and this is the only currency that is completely private.

Buy and HODL
>>
each pump this fucker has stabilizes so damn nicely. It's safe, going to move most of my portfolio into it.
>>
>>3246728

every time I see the Monero logo I get a hardon
>>
File: torKike.jpg (834KB, 1000x1600px)
torKike.jpg
834KB, 1000x1600px
monero will also increase the accessibility of i2p darknet after kovri is complete since the software will have an i2p router baked in. important since tor is such a kike honeypot these days
>>
Monero is superior to just about every other coin in the market in terms of future profitability, security, privacy, and cryptography
>>
File: girlll.jpg (33KB, 432x613px) Image search: [Google]
girlll.jpg
33KB, 432x613px
>>3247304
A lot of other cryptos don't actually solve any problems or provide anything "needed" or "necessary". Monero on the other hand is all these things and some.

This is important because when credit pulls back and cheap money stops pumping everything up from Real estate to stocks (to shitcoins), you can bet that the unecessary cryptos will die in a similar fashion, akin to pets.com during the dotcom bubble.
>>
>>3247409

Monero $1k by 2018 these normies don't even know
>>
ok
>>
File: 1455767802236.jpg (59KB, 500x492px)
1455767802236.jpg
59KB, 500x492px
>>3248316

Well, how many did you buy?
>>
how many moneroz will i need in 2018 to signal my high-status to a gold-digger whore like pic related.

pls respond

Good luck and this is not a shitpost.
>>
>>3246750
This
>>
>>3246800
prohibition was good for something after all, really encouraged innovation
>>
>when the whole squad gets together to shill
>>
>>3248331

LIKE.
FUCKING.
GROCERIES.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.