[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rise (RISE)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: rise.png (10KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
rise.png
10KB, 200x200px
Rise is a DPoS protocol (similar to ARK) that is utilizing smart contracts and dAPPS to create demand for it's platform/coin.

One very cool thing about this coin is that any smart contract or dapp that is build on it has a set distribution that goes as follows:

70% coins is for the TEC (ICO)
20% coin go to the development team
!!! 10% are distributed to all RISE holders !!!

This last distribution point is huge. This incentives people to hold RISE, aside from just the voting rewards they get.

They have 2 Dapps in development right now. Chipz(gambling chain) and Interlet (sort of like an AirBNB chain). These are both under development by the Rise core development team. REMEMBER: 20% of token created for these dapps will be issued to RISE holders!!

They have recently switch to a shift/ark hybrid core code, and brought on an entirely new development team.

So far they are killing it and have gone heavily unnoticed.

slack: https://risevision.slack.com

Check them out and discuss.

Looking forward to hear your thoughts /biz/bros.
>>
woops i meant to say 20% goes to rise holders and 10% goes to development team
>>
wallet leaks your private key to the devs
>>
>>3246318
where did you get this information?
>>
>>3246426
there was a thread about it on /biz/ a few weeks ago
>>
>>3246462
ohh the one about LISK too?

Even if this is true, so what? tons of coins are like that. A dev team is not going to hack their own coin, because they have a massive incentive not to... It would kill their coin..
>>
>>3246492
lol

>2017
>being this dumb
>>
>>3246573
14M MarketCap with almost identical specs as ARK and Shift. I'd say this is a win.
>>
>>3246586
I'd say a fool and his money are soon parted.
>>
>>3246492
>implying you're not just playing dumb and you wouldn't kill a child just so you can have the easy life
It's a conflict of interest. If worst comes to worst, they can just pull a gox on their coin for max profit.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.