[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so isn't ETH supposed to be mooning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: pepe.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
don't they have some amazing metropolis upgrade coming or something
>>
File: 1501795560345.jpg (40KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1501795560345.jpg
40KB, 500x500px
>>3245361
You best start believing in moon missions. You're already in one.

>70% increase on the month
>>
>>3245361
Buy the rumor sell the news faggot
You accumulate now and when metro is released you sell after the new ath peters out.
Have to spoon feed these fucking noobs.
>>
yup, (((someone))) is keeping massive sell walls at $350 at all the exchanges so they can accumulate. it's like black friday at walmart and no one's allowed in yet...
>>
>>3245395
mcfucking kill yourself you queen
>>
>>3245395
>implying ETH will moon when metropolis is released
>>
>>3245414
Funny how people don't realise this.
>>
its not gonna moon
>>
Inb4 ETH moons and you wonder when the next dip will be.

Protip, should have bought more last month at 250
>>
File: 1503715630430s.jpg (2KB, 123x125px) Image search: [Google]
1503715630430s.jpg
2KB, 123x125px
>>3245361
I want BNB to come back up so I can move all to ETH :"( :"( :"(
>>
>>3245361
it's been up like every week since the end of july
>>
>>3245451
for some reason, usually a suggestion that there's - *gasp* - market manipulation going on, is met with jeers and being labeled "conspiracy theorist" by people who probably never had enough money to move markets
>>
>>3245481
frankly i don't consider ETH to be mooning until it gets back to 0.1 BTC, or at least 0.09 for God's sake.
>>
>>3245414
>>3245451

the accumulating theory doesnt make sense. You're saying a whale put a lot of coins on sale close to the market price, in hopes of getting MORE of that coin. so they are just hoping they are the only whale? way too much risk.
>>
>>3245535
the coins don't actually get sold. they halt the momentum of a run, because people see that they're buying at an impasse.

then people sell in the hopes of getting out before everyone else sells, which precipitates a panic dump,
and a cautious recovery that remains within striking distance, which is what we are seeing now
>>
>>3245680
This guy gets it.
>>
>>3245535
This guy gets more of it
>>
>>3245680
>nt make sense. You're s
tru
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.