[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New 0x relayer competing with radar relay

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4

File: 1-4VkNQ0zp-7BJh9iHBm74xw.png (18KB, 158x158px) Image search: [Google]
1-4VkNQ0zp-7BJh9iHBm74xw.png
18KB, 158x158px
https://medium.com/@the0cean/announcing-the-0cean-85ae78e9bc58

This is only the beginning.
If you don't own zrx you are a retard.
>>
Wouldn't be surprised if Bittrex came out with a decentralized exchange and use the 0x protocol.
>>
>>3244756
great news!
>>
>>3244756
Fuck this thing is so beautiful. Sitting on 16k ZRX. I feel like I have an actual shot at becoming a millionaire by 2018
>>
>>3244885
I have 40k i bought for 1.8k at the ico. I'm in goddamn heaven.
>>
nice

it's genuinely almost suspicious how good every project surrounding 0x is (in terms of branding, web design, UX)

the quality of this, radar relay, district0x

any big names behind it? they must have been networking like mad for months before the token dropped
>>
>>3244824
Really? I'd be very surprised because that'd be incredibly retarded.
>>
>>3244937
Why would it be? The SEC has Bittrex by the balls.

Bitfinex is creating a decentralized exchange.
>>
>>3244931
They got their shit in order BEFORE the ico.
>>
>>3244955
it's shocking to see this level of competence in the crypto space. i don't even know what to make of it
>>
>>3244981
BUY, YOU FOOL.
>>
Not bad. I would like to sell some of my 16000 stack for some of the ICOs. Anyone doing something similar?
>>
>>3244931
They have really good investers and advisers. Coinbase founder is an adviser, and the coinbase CEO is shilling 0x.
>>
>>3245007
I might sell some of my stack for chainlink ico, block, and shift. That's about it.
>>
>>3245007
>sees news of a completely new project using 0x protocol
>i would like to sell some now before any releases have occured and this new project is in its infancy

nice anon, you take the award for the biggest faggot today
>>
>>3244937
Why wouldn't the team behind bittrex want to continue/increase their profits by adapting to the current/future market and SEC pressures?
>>
>>3244756
where can I buy zrx?
>>
>>3245115
Etherdelta, liqui, polo
>>
the projects seem great but what is the use for the actual ZRX token? I dont understand what its value is.
>>
>>3245155
same use as for the other 2 projects using ZRX protocol, radar relay and ethfinex

its used to pay the fees
>>
>>3245155
Transaction fees
>>
>>3245155
All relayers (exchanges using 0x protocol) use ZRX as transaction fees. The buyer doesn`t need to have ZRX themselves; the exchange will buy it for them (buyer won`t see this but it will happen on the protocol level, thus increasing demand and price of ZRX).

So just imagine big exchanges with a lot of volume like ethfinex and every transaction needs ZRX.

Big companies won`t even dump it either since a lot of them want ZRX for the governance aspect.
>>
>>3245155
Fees.. But that's not really necessary to use zrx for. Main value thing is that holders decide about protocol changes which will be a big thing if there are a few exchanges using it and want to change anything. Imagine you could buy bitcoin hash power to use it to decide which chain makes it. Zrx is this for the zrx protocol itself. Might not be the best comparison, but atleast it's something
>>
Is ZRX a long hodl?
>>
There are no walls.. We are launching holy mother of exchanges this shit will explode tonight
>>
>>3245276
Yes
>>
File: 1503919440201.jpg (40KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1503919440201.jpg
40KB, 409x409px
>>3244756

I'm tired of spoon feeding you faggots.

If you sold this, you deserve to be poor.
>>
>>3245405
I can't believe anyone on this board panic sold zrx
>>
I have 35 thousand ZRX

what time is the exchange going live ?

Second starts mooning im doing lines of coke and taking PTO
>>
>>3245524
We are all gonna make it
>>
File: idunnolol.jpg (103KB, 384x313px) Image search: [Google]
idunnolol.jpg
103KB, 384x313px
>bought 500 at 120k sats

is it gonna be alright?
>>
Based on this and other news lately, what are your price predictions for ZRX for 2-3 weeks, end of year, and 2018? What price do you see this coin settling on realistically?
>>
>>3245789
$. 50 short term, $2 Max
>>
>>3245789
crash to 0 short term then moon mission to 10 cents
>>
>>3245960
>LISTEN TO HIM AND PANIC SELL NOW
>[accumulates cheap ZRX on polo]
>Heh, stupid goyim.
>>
How do people not realize how undervalued zrx is
>>
>>3245685
You'll be fine, small but comfy gains. Though it might double if people really like and use Radar, which I think they will.
>>
It still needs to correct from the absurd levels from the release. 4 days 25x is just too much. Let it correct and it will come back in a few months
>>
>>3246367
Nice try, shill.
>>
>>3246521
25x?? ZRX isn't at $1.
>>
>>3246521
Its only about 6x right now. Where are you getting 25
>>
Whats the maximum price 0x could go up to? i plan on hodling for a long time.
>>
>>3246536
>>3246542

Learn to fucking read. Its released, and within 4 days it was 25x. More honestly. Its still cooling off.
>>
>>3246607
The max it got to was 50 cents. About 10x. Nowhere near 25x...
>>
>>3246657
I put in under 2k and sold for over 50k the minute it hit Polo. 25x.
>>
>>3246788
Wew. Good job. But i really dont think that even counts.. That lasted minutes.
>>
ftfy
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.