[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Saw NAVcoin pumping on Bittrex and decided to look into what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: NAVcoin.png (25KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
NAVcoin.png
25KB, 250x250px
Saw NAVcoin pumping on Bittrex and decided to look into what exactly it is.

Looks like a decent project with active devs and a professional website.

It's got SegWit, PoS which helps ridding it of PoW's drawbacks with miner centralization, and it's listed on all the major exchanges which gives it the peace of mind that it's easy to liquidate.

It's currently cheap as shit too. I bought at the top and am up 10% (don't plan on selling though, can easily see this being a dollar in the near future).

Market cap: $13.9 million
Circulating supply: 61.7 million
PoS return: ~5%
>>
>>3242829
I'm surprised no one is talking about this on /biz/. Every other shit coin is being shilled, and isn't even moving, but this one is actually going up, and no one is talking about it.

>people shilling their own coins that they've bought so they can make a profit
>/biz/ in a nutshell
>>
>>3242829
I lost money on this shitcoin 3 months ago
>>
>>3242829
I was gonna buy this on friday. Are there still gains to be made?
>>
The dev is a pajeet graphic designer posing as a cryptographer
>>
File: 1454964100566.jpg (150KB, 826x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1454964100566.jpg
150KB, 826x1200px
NAV is legit -- real team, interesting project, active github, rebrand coming soon, collaboration with changelly (the "polymorph" feature) -- I definitely see this going places and I'll be hodling until the end of the year at least. Underrated for sure.
>>
>added on 07/08/2014

pnd
>>
They posted they are going to be doing a rebranding. And that's after they're launching anon dapps and polymorph. I've got 3000 and it's so fucking comfy.
>>
>>3242941
Yeah, classic /biz/.

>>3242959
That sucks. I know that's a big turn off towards a coin. I've experienced it with a few as well.

>>3242971
I personally believe so. It's market cap is really low compared to the current circulating supply.

>>3242987
There aren't any Indians on the team at all.

>>3243006
My thoughts as well.
>>
>>3242971
yes + 700% soon based on the ascending broad wedge j hook rsi volume oscillation on the hiken sama flaros
>inb4 i dont get it
well I wouldn't expect a FAGGOT to get it
you aren't a faggot, are you?
>>
To all the FUDtards, perhaps you should read up on what you're talking about? https://medium.com/@jshocrypto/nav-coin-investment-overview-e79ffffefd99
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.