[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What say bizraelis?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: CFI.jpg (12KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
CFI.jpg
12KB, 400x400px
What say bizraelis?
>>
>>3241570
buy high sell low
>>
>>3241570
my worst mistake
>>
>>3241581
Its already recovered unless you bought at ath

Anyone buying Musiconomi tomorrow?
>>
>>3241593
I didn't buy at ATH but it's been losing money steadily for a long time. I bought because I personally knew someone on the team, but he recently got let go and had a lot of negative things to say about the company. Regardless of why he was dismissed, they let go of basically all their non-Slovenian team members even though they made a push about how global they were at the beginning.
>>
>>3241614
>I didn't buy at ATH but it's been losing money steadily for a long time.
Didn't buy anywhere near the absolute dip.
>>
>>3241614
I think i read that by you before. The highest i bought was at $.24 so i already broke even and made some by buying lower, i saw this shit dip to $.06 so many made money buying low. Now that they implemented power levels on how mucj u can buy for their icos it wont go below .20 ever again.
>>
>>3241614
Here's for the memes and beauty of strangers.

Thanks for sharing your story.
>>
>>3241636
Yea probably, I've shared this story before. Maybe CFI will be successful, but I sold my bags at a huge loss because I just don't have faith in the company anymore
>>
>>3241732
Maybe your friend is just butthurt he got fired and FUDded you and you will miss out on some good ICO you can only buy with tons of CFI.

I came close to selling at a huge loss but if I bought in the beginning is because i believed in the concept, and I went in balls deep.

Looks like finally they are starting to get their shit together.
>>
>>3241570
I told you, bitches. I tried to tell you that it was going to moon!

What are your predictions? How much should it grow today?
>>
>>3241757
He might be butthurt, but his word was good enough for me. Plenty of gains to be made elsewhere
>>
>>3241614
>trusting Slovenians
haha
t. Slovenian
>>
>>3241570
nay
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.