[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Start trading cryptos

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: αρχείο λήψης.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
αρχείο λήψης.png
4KB, 225x225px
Hello lads im new to crypto and would like someone to explain how to get started.I only have little expierence with stock trading.
>>
Buy low, sell high. What could possibly go wrong?
>>
I know the idea, what i dont know is how to get started where and how to buy bitcoins where to trade them for other coins etc
>>
File: mne-15236.png (14KB, 423x837px) Image search: [Google]
mne-15236.png
14KB, 423x837px
>>3241059
put it all in mne and wait a few weeks for the ico

2-5x gains
>>
>go to Coinbase
>set up an account
>depending on how much of a pleb you are either:

>A. deposit money into your coinbase account (will take a little while to clear)
>once this money is in your account, go to GDAX, sign in using your Coinbase account and then use that to buy Bitcoin/Etherium/Litecoin/whatever

>B. direct buy BTC/ETH/LTC from coinbase and incur a """small""" fee

>once you have your coins do what you like with them, hold on to them, invest in altcoins etc etc

beginners tip: be wary buying Bitcoin and using it to buy altcoins - because of its nature it means you have to pay extremely high 'miners fees' to move it around between wallets (you'll probably have multiple accounts on different trading sites like Bittrex, Bitfenix, Binance etc) so Etherium is recommended for buying altcoins
>>
>>3241103
when is the ICO
>>
>>3241134
dev hints at early september

we'll see
>>
>>3241144
so hodl until then
>>
>>3241115
Thanks for your time! Just created my Coinbase account, i will probably buy some eth since i have only 2000 eur available. I will try bying from gdax to avoid the fee
>>
>>3241181
deposit the euro into Coinbase, wait for it to appear in your account (may take a while) and then you can buy from GDAX - there's still a fee but it's 0.25% compared with Coinbases 3-4%
>>
Figure out what Bitcoin is and why it took off (blockchain, decntralization).

Figure out why it stopped taking off and a million shit coins took its market (scalability, corruption, block size limit)

Figure out if BTC still offers what it used to offer, and if it doesn't then what does.
>>
buy coins that have nice logos
>>
thank you all for your comments, the only thing thats holding me back a bit is that coin trading is kinda unstable compared to the stock market since the investors rely mostly on speculation and the prices go up and down way faster
>>
>>3241427
If you are "trading" them volatility is good
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.