[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chainlink token contract to the highest bidder

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

File: token sale.png (114KB, 3840x1080px) Image search: [Google]
token sale.png
114KB, 3840x1080px
Got an invite to invest up to 1000 ETH for the pre ico sale Unfortunately, I don't have enough ETH to invest... Any takers?
>>
I knew this was coming.
>>
Prove that you actually have it, I could create such screenshots right now just from links that are already filled.
>>
What is the minimum invest amount?
>>
Is this Jeff again? lol
>>
File: pg2.png (55KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
pg2.png
55KB, 1920x1080px
>>3240997
Here you go - look at the bottom section
>>
>>3241166
I wonder what happens when you exceed the max allocated amount though.
>>
>>3240820
Might be interested. What's the deadline on payments? I need a few days to get 100 ETH together.
>>
Here is the email I got, the deadline is when they raise the full amount

XXXX, thanks for your interest in our work at SmartContract.com and the ChainLink Network.

Based on the 500 ETH to 2000 ETH allocation you requested earlier and the additional details provided on SmartContract.com/LINK, I'm glad to say that we're currently able to include you in our presale for up to 1000 ETH.

The details of the presale are that you'll receive a 20% discount from the public crowdsale price, giving you 2400 LINK for every 1 ETH. Participating in the presale also guarantees that you've participated in our token sale.

This unique purchase link provides you with your approved allocation: XXXX and will remain live for as long as the presale is active. Please keep it private.

If you'd like to know more about our focus on creating a fully decentralized oracle network, please checkout http://smartcontract.com/link and our FAQ.

Thanks,
Sergey
>>
Devs on slack confirmed that you can send from multiple addresses to a single presale slot and the payouts will go to all addresses in proportional manner. If you have a slot you can just post the address here and people will band up and fill it together.
>>
what is the slack addy?
>>
>>3241915
pic
>>
how does the passport verification work? my passport is expired, do i just need a picture of me holding it?
>>
File: Capture.png (34KB, 575x256px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
34KB, 575x256px
>>3241978
>>
>>3241068
nah i'm actually the op of that thread i deleted. you spooked me and now I'm not gonna try and sell them
>>
Nope - still here, dunno who jeff is
>>
>>3242292
If you post the address here. I'll dump 100 ETH into it so everybody in the thread can get on presale. You can use multiple addresses and the payouts will be proportional.
>>
Post the link here please, we can all put some in it
>>
We doing this or what?
>>
Post the link OP, we can pump it to the minimum required ether
>>
>>3242469
Not OP but I have an unused invite. Help yourselves
>>
File: kill urself my man.jpg (147KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
kill urself my man.jpg
147KB, 1500x1500px
>>3242497
Good joke, now post the link and not some edited in fake address.
>>
>>3242497
0x9890dF70447B229E71A8A32d021F7b3e102CBCE8

If you don't want to type it all
>>
>>3242497
Post the link, not the address.
>>
File: 1474548013044.png (69KB, 351x234px) Image search: [Google]
1474548013044.png
69KB, 351x234px
>>3242497
Great edit job. If you check etherscan tho it's easily verifiable as fake. Many dumb desperate anons will fall for it.
>>
>>3242510
clever girl
zdravstvuyte!
>>
Just sent 100 ETH but havent recieved anything back, how long it takes?
>>
>>3242553
how to check if fake though? etherscan doesn't give much info. https://etherscan.io/address/0x9890dF70447B229E71A8A32d021F7b3e102CBCE8
>>
post the link OP. I'm interested
>>
>>3241248

You wont make it.
>>
>>3240820
Do a background check first before you burn money away?
>>
i live in a banned country. How do I get in on this scamcoin?
>>
OP gone? we doing this or what
>>
>>3243139
Doing what? Getting scammed?
>>
rez
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.