[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Deluded Arkies will be in full panic mode by Monday next week

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1503910714473.jpg (60KB, 940x545px) Image search: [Google]
1503910714473.jpg
60KB, 940x545px
So the recent Lisk pump has played into the hands of the stuttering pothead scammers that run this coin.
The Lisk pump has given these scammers about 4x more cash to initiate the final ARK pump and provide an exit strategy that they could never even dream of.

After tanking 10%, they have played this deadcat bounce to perfection. The Lisk money from the dev team is POURING into Ark right now. Deluded Arkies are being FOMOed almost to extinction as their little fat fingers shake over the bittrex buy button.

What the deluded Arkies dont realise is this is whales and devs having their way with the deluded Arkie. The deluded Arkie, as he sweats over his buy button on bittrex, is buying BAGS.

Soon the wash trading will be over, and there will be no buys left. The whales and devs will cash out, and the nodes will go offline, with the deluded Arkie dream of free money forever dieing with it. The deluded Arkie will be cucked with his non-functional wallet, and he will never be able to cash out to buy his final few packets of baked beans to save him from starvation after the pajeet has undercut his wages, and he has no savings left since he dumped it all into Ark.

The mass panic WILL commence once this shitcoin hits $0.50

Deluded ARKies will hold bags FOREVER, with no job, no money, and no crypto.

I warned you ARKies. There's still time to get out. Sell NOW.

And remember: DON'T be deluded, DON'T be an ARKie.
>>
Just got the fuck out 230+% gains baby

Not looking back at this scam coin.
>>
>>3240696
I salute you, Arkie
You are no longer deluded.
>>
Shut the fuck up with your FUD. I've actually made a ton of money with all the coins you fucktards talk shit about.
>>
>>3240729
Feels good to be free of it.

I admit I kinda shilled it to try to bump the price up. Sorry to the people who will be left holding a bag soon.
>>
I hope Bancor eats this coins cap.
>>
>>3240679
You already posted this in the other thread, faggot
>>
>>3240679
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING IT, FAGGOT
Another "le funny reddit meme xD"? Dont buy argies boyz, idz gonna grash :DDDDD
just kill yourself idiot. Fucking autist. And i dont even have these fucking arks.
>>
L O L
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.