[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Golem is a global, open sourced, decentralized supercomputer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: lumlem.jpg (158KB, 728x544px) Image search: [Google]
lumlem.jpg
158KB, 728x544px
>"Golem is a global, open sourced, decentralized supercomputer that anyone can access. It's made up of the combined power of user's machines, from personal laptops to entire datacenters.Anyone will be able to use Golem to compute (almost) any program you can think of, from rendering to research to running websites, in a completely decentralized & inexpensive way.The Golem Network is a decentralized sharing economy of computing power, where anyone can make money 'renting' out their computing power or developing & selling software."

Is there any other coin with tech this ambitious? If the team pulls this off, we may be looking at one of the most valuable coins by 2020
>>
Try to solve a problem that doesn't exists.

10 eastern euro devs competing with amazon, google and microsoft. btfo
>>
>>3239036
>amazon, google and microsoft.

>oh looks like you tried processing something related to far right nazi murderers, we've shut down your processing for the good of the human race.
>>
>goth geek female CEO
>slav team
>insanely ambitious
>never respected deadlines
>direct competitors (RLC, XEL) already ahead

I'm surprised that shit isn't below 5k sats
>>
>>3239066

So this is a coin for, what, Nazis to find the most efficient algorithm for holocaust denial?
>>
>>3239098
typical reddit retard completely misses the point
>>
>>3239036
And there's no need for supercomputing in mainstream so I'll pass.

Invest only in tech which is aiming to mainstream markets.
>>
>>3239128

I mean, it's ok if you're a Nazi I guess. But that won't convince me to buy your coins.
>>
>>3239137
>REEE NAZI DURRRR WHATS GOING ON HURRRR

sooooooo fucking reddit

you have to go back.
>>
File: 1503527489061.jpg (130KB, 794x870px) Image search: [Google]
1503527489061.jpg
130KB, 794x870px
>>3238994
bump to infuriate the simpleton plebbitor
>>
File: 1500771107723.gif (3MB, 640x358px) Image search: [Google]
1500771107723.gif
3MB, 640x358px
>>3238994
>completely decentralized
if anyone was wondering why kikes are sperging out there's your answer.
>>
>>3239128
You lost me here. What is the point? What republican research could you be doing that you couldnt use mainstream sources and need this alt coins services? A niche use isnt a practical application.
>>
File: 1500385041881.jpg (827KB, 900x2002px) Image search: [Google]
1500385041881.jpg
827KB, 900x2002px
>>3239255
the point is things are far too centralized and the blatant faults in that system are showing more and more every day

You seem slow so im sorry if this overwhelmed your tender sensibilities.
>>
>>3239603
Thank you for proving that you actually have no idea what you are talking about and just want to cash in on youtube controversy instead of an actual argument. This is why people are constantly backing the wrong coins because they are too easily swayed by things that dont matter.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.