[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your dream and how to reach it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

> what you want to get / achieve
> how much money you need
> progress so far
> next steps

> what changes once you achieve your goal ?
>>
> want to buy a flat in a medium-big city in Europe (don't know which city yet, open to suggestions). Totally renovate it to be the perfect home for my gf and I.

> will need something like 250k€
> started with 6k€, now close to 40k€ and will probably skyrocket with chainlink and kyber (I'm going all in in those two)

> idk
>>
> want to buy apartment in new building coming soon in CBD Sydney and pay it off entirely in Bitcoins

> Need 1 million for basic studio apartment, but want 2/3 bedroom which is 2.35 - 3 million.
> currently have 1.6 BTC value and need around 600 if want 3M (based off current BTC market price)
> To get that 600 or less if btc price goes up, do all I fucking can do safely get that amount. No stupid risks.

> Can either live out rest of days in a comfy apartment doing fuck all or live out of comfy apartment and work towards other projects while making btc gains.

> Pic of building I want to live in.
>>
>>3238229
>Reclaim Europe
>definitely a lot
>things are starting to get there
>write my own book

>no more bankers
>>
File: ugly_alien.png (7KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
ugly_alien.png
7KB, 645x773px
I want to impregnate a girl who likes me.
>>
>freedom
>enough to keep investing and living off of it, while also live comfortably

>learning crypto trading with small amounts, reading up on ICOs, reading up on trading bots

>next step, invest more, get them bots running

>relatively small chance, maybe 30%. I'm pretty shit at everything I do and everything never goes as I expect
>>
>>3238229
>Penthouse in city
>40 mil usd
>200 usd
>All in some shitcoin,failed twice third times a charm
>Retire
>>
second life
$500k
$500
determination
second life
>>
>>3238229
>> what you want to get / achieve
To have a producer who takes care of all paperwork, contracts, permissions and most importantly funding and exhibition of my documentary films
>> how much money you need
I dunno, I reckon if I had 3m I could make a few films and just pay for them all outta my own pocket. It's more about people resources than money.
>>progress so far
None. I went to a fancy school. I made a bunch of films. People love my films. But I realized that I forgot the most important thing - BE A FUCKING NARCISSIST. Literally, nowadays unless you crow every 30 seconds and do nothing but hustle and network, you could be the most talented motherfucker no one will give a crap.
>>Next Steps
Become a Youtube whore while I'm still under-30 and leverage my online fanbase to brands for that sweet sweet soul destroying advertising $$$
>> what changes once you achieve your goal ?
Quality of my art gets better as I have to kiss less ass and can rent better equipment, bribe people to get more access to whatever I want to make a film about.
>>
>>3238229
>what do I want
I want to buy a house in Charleston, SC or Savannah, GA and live in the historic district downtown. I want a career that will allow me to work from a laptop anywhere in the world.
comfy.jpg
Probably buy a second property for renting out to Airbnb in the same area.
>Muny needed?
It's more of a lifestyle than anything, I need a lot more than what I have. Currently paying off schoolbux still.
>progress so far
Started setting up an online shop. I hired marketing and advertising consultants to target my market, got legal shit taken care of like organization filing and business license etc. website hosting and store integration nearly complete. I have a business background in forecasting, budgeting, and accounting, MBA so i am confident that I can run a small business
>next steps
Choose inventory to sell, set the store live, then start the ad campaign.
>what changes happen
I think $1k avg in daily sales is definitely doable. I feel that will be my first big milestone in feeling successful as well. I've learned a lot during the process and plan on using proceeds to invest in a few other stores as well, and get the rest of my family involved with their own if they want. I just want to be able to work from a hammock and never set foot in an office again.
>>
>Comfy house in 3rd world country
>80k, worst case scenario 15-20k for initial payment
>1K, started with 350 last month
>pray for good ROI on my mids
>>
All these fucking normie pleb ambitions on this board. My god you boring fucks.

>I wanna house for me and gf
>Then I wanna wagecuck and live happy after live

Screw you small minded fucks

>Get fucking rich fucker, as rich as I possibly can
>50mil before I am even give a shit
>My wagecuck salary and lot of fucking patience
>Keep throwing money at shit for more money and never take any out any for pleb "muh happiness" shit

>Invest more shit, set up companies, buy real estate, get connections, try to actually be somebody

Crypto offers me a chance to get faster into the game without wasting my time wagecucking and investing it all in stocks. I want out of the rat race already and start with the fun shit.
>>
>>3238393
Sydney's fucked mate come to Tassie
>>
File: 1503889583027.jpg (295KB, 2048x1172px) Image search: [Google]
1503889583027.jpg
295KB, 2048x1172px
>>3238229

I just want to have land, and build a comfy house with good internets.

Thats all I want, I don't even want a lambo.
>>
File: handsome young man.jpg (68KB, 750x725px) Image search: [Google]
handsome young man.jpg
68KB, 750x725px
>>3238229
>buy a holiday home for my dad
>buy a house for my self-destructive brother before he ruins himself into poverty
>pay off current house for my wife (she worries too much and already has a thing with ehr heart)
>buy a nice watch for myself (tudor pelagos LHD or Omega seamaster 300)
>>
I want to fund my own militia when the race war kicks off in Europe
>>
>>3238229
Right now I want 300k-1m though 3m would be real good.

>own a house and a condo
>income has gone down to barely anything

I just need to turn things around then get more money so I can live comfortably. Maybe sell my house/condo if the prices recover and move somewhere snowy.

>work on my projects/sites
>week long vacation every few months
>dont have to stress about expenses
>>
>achieve down payment for house
>100k
>30k
>1m then 10m
nothing changes, im simply less poor
>>
>>3238422
rape+Stockholm syndrome
>>
>>3240283
>I want to fund my own militia when the race war kicks off in Europe
Mein right-wing Soros.

Gen ID is already training.
>>
To be my own boss, have unlimited freedom (within reason), be able to be generous to others, and inspire.

More.

> progress so far
Not very much, infrastructure in place, need to focus more and sit down and really grind it out.
Hopefully I get fired from my day job soon.

> next steps

My parents can stop working (if they want), I can send my siblings to go to college or start a small business, and I'll be able to live the way I want.
>>
>>3238422
Just make yourself likeable, dumb wojak poster.
>>
10mill
10mill
> progress so far
5% in 2 weeks
> next steps
Moar trades per day, maybe program a bot
My life and the life of the people I care for
Dont really care about things, I'm just looking for freedom
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.