[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You remember yesterday I posted an Auto-Trader bot for Bittr

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

File: 4L3jUs5_d.jpg (103KB, 640x1138px) Image search: [Google]
4L3jUs5_d.jpg
103KB, 640x1138px
You remember yesterday I posted an Auto-Trader bot for Bittrex?
I get banned from 4chan for doing it...
>The bot was real
Okey now I don't want to sell anything don't want to promote the bot.
I just want to say the bot has a Feature that can predict any Coin Price.
With a Date and a Coin name.
It's still learning because it's a Genetic Algorithm but it's become smarter and Smarter.
I can even say which coin I currently hold on Bittrex because the bot controls my Bittrex account and literally the bot makes around 20 transaction within a Hour.
>>
Maybe I will make a Paid Subscription for infos about the bot but currently I give it for free I don't care...
>>
>>3237548
nigga dont even try fucking us
>>
>There are no more clean streets to poo in

Filthy Pajeet scammer alert newbies be aware and get out
>>
I get banned forever :D
I need to write to my ISP contact for a New IP Because I don't know any ways to change IP on an Android phone without VPN...

*The bot made 8% profit currently this day :)*
I don't want to sell it...
The only thing I will do is make a Paid info subscription for the bot OR NOT maybe not maybe I just give it for free because the bot makes me enough money now... :D
>>
>>3237573
>It's free
>I give any information and anything for free...
Where is the Scam?
And like the 3th Times I am Romanian not Indian :)
>>
Hey mate... is the source readable, does it require API keys, do the API keys need to have withdrawal rights? Sounds interesting, if you aren't after peoples accounts :D
>>
>>3237588
Google is free as well, my scammy buddy
>>
>>3237604
No the bot don't need API keys at all.
More info at my email :D
>>
>>3237604
I'm not your mate, buddy
>>
>>3237646
>>3237604

What's the problem with API keys?

I was thinking of making a basic bot for trading, seems simple enough. Just request info periodically and act accordingly.
>>
>>3237548
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lSK2lV_YKY
>>
>>3237656
I'm not your buddy, pal!
>>
>>3237646
Just wrote to you... but how does it trade then if no API is needed? Don't tell me it wants peoples username + PW? :D :D PS, just wrote to you...
>>
>>3237658

Nothing, if you don't give them withdrawal rights :)
>>
https://shop.ark.io/

what is that shit? t-shirts???
>>
>>3237723
>:)

fuck off
>>
>>3237548
What strategy does it use?
>>
tell us what coins you have
>>
>>3237548
How well does it work with beans?
>>
Someone, run it in sandbox already.
>>
>>3237718
It controls your Google Chrome Console and Clicking and Keyboards input
I was to dumb to make it with API keys :/
>>
>>3237846
Yeah for a Few days I only run it with simulated money but now it's enough smart to trade with real money
>>
Sorry for being AFK for ~1 hour I am here to answer any questions about it now also for more information you can email me...
>>
>>3237548

can someone leak this asshole so we can hire a hitman for 50btc in the darknet ?
>>
>>3238354
Name : Mand Gerg
:)
I don't know why Everyone hates me and call a Scammer.
>I now literally give it for free
>>
File: 000273727.gif (560KB, 221x200px) Image search: [Google]
000273727.gif
560KB, 221x200px
>>3237918
how is this not scam? Saying it functions as a keylogger.
>>
>>3238409
Even Anti-Virus programs don't block it...
I promote it for money yesterday and now nobody gives a Fuck when it's free...
>>
For anybody who is wondering if this is legit
>OP ask you to send him an email for info on bittrex trading bot
>collects email adresses of traders using bittrex
>tries to scam them probably through phishing attacks
Nice try OP
>>
>>3237548
Lad, there is more than enough data out there for your bot to already be at top performance. Why does it still need to learn anything? Do you want to know why OP? It's because your a bullshitter
>>
>>3238605
The bot is Learning Simultaneously more people use it means it's get more smarter...
>>
>>3238436
>Even Anti-Virus programs don't block it...
They block known viruses based on fingerprinting, of course some random colombian cigarillo rolling scam isn't going to be in their databases (yet)
>>
>>3238664
Impossible lad. The first 10% of the data in machine learning produces 90% of its intellegence. At this point, with all of the data out there, it should be at least 99.7% of its maximum intellegence. It essentially can't get any smarter. So your full of shit
>>
>>3237548
upload to github you faggot
>>
>>3237918

Wow. That actually sounds like 1 million times harder to implement than API keys which are like one liners in most languages.
>>
>>3238730

This is a pretty silly post, honestly.
>>
>>3238730
It uses a Genetic algorithm
Every time the bot do something right memorize what happened and use it later.
If the bot do something wrong (loose money) the bot will learn that's not what it needs to do.
But in some chase if the bot learned that's right but gets a Lot of bad with the same strategy then the bot Replace it to the things not-to-do etc.
That's why it's still learning because Cryptos are a way more complicated than A 2D game and needs a Way More time to learn it Perfectly...I mean the bot needs years to become the best trader in the World or at least months :D
>>
>>3238558
Not even that complex.

He will collect money outside of 4chan so he doesn't get banned again.
>>
>>3238908
I get because I get Reported for underage use of 4chan I dont know who the hell reported me for that but I hope this dont happen again :P
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.