[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0078.png (272KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0078.png
272KB, 1242x2208px
Extremely new to cryptocurrency, I saw it as an out for the normal 9-5 bob lifestyle, and I see so much money going on and out, and had heard good things about it, I just want more out of life. I just need your help on how to get in.
I've gotten a baby step in on coinbase but I feel like it's a trap.
Take this as a plea.
I. Want. More.
>>
OP here, old picture, I've been steadily putting more in. I'm a little over 160 in total.
>>
>>3236702
Way to go faggot
>>
>>3236693
Do some research and pick some alts to invest in. Asking for /biz/ to spoonfeed you will just give you an influx of random bullshit. Focus on your job, which will you will need to continue to invest in crypto as it takes off. You're not going to become a millionaire overnight, especially if you're constantly chasing pump-and-dumps or daytrading.
>>
>>3236693
Ethereum is a good one too.

If you go into any other altcoins, read about them, maybe read more in-depth about bitcoin and ethereum too to compare, and unless you're in a gambling mood and want to make money from short-lived hype, just stick to cryptocurrencies that make sense.

Good example: Monero and Zcash are both actually innovative in technology. They have real anonymity features. Therefore they're probably going to still be around, used, and worth something in a few years. Okay to go long in.

Opposite example: Feathercoin. (Okay, outdated example. Picked because that'd be uncontroversial.) There's nothing unique to it besides its name. It's just a clone of Bitcoin/Litecoin that people planned to buy when it was new and unknown, then they'd meme and pump it up to others, and then they'd sell of theirs while the price was high. If you love living on the edge and you're day-trading like a crazy person, you might be able to make money off of these, but if you want to hold something that'll appreciate over the years, stay away from this category.
>>
>>3236764
I understand that, but is there a better trading platform, is coinbases small selection actually worth having money in, where do I begin with research?
>>
>>3236817
Kraken is a good exchange for branching off into other altcoins and tokens.

/r/bitcoin and /r/ethereum are decent for learning and are good jumping off points to other resources (including towards ones dedicated to other alts).
>>
You should spend a few weeks to absorb as much info as possible from anywhere but here.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.