[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RED ALERT!!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: bilz.png (43KB, 602x300px) Image search: [Google]
bilz.png
43KB, 602x300px
RED ALERT!!!
>>
He's a big guy
>>
>>3236582
I thought this was photoshop but then I looked just to call you fud... It's real Wtf
>>
he obviously doesn't browse /biz/ to know how fucking HORRIBLE poloniex is.

If I were bittrex now, I was give $10 in bitcoin to ANYONE who transfers their funds from poloniex, and agrees to close down their account.

Poloniex is a cancer, and so are the retards who run it. Only incompetent and arrogant leadership runs a business this way.
>>
>>3236582
> the tweet that killed crypto
>>
>>3236582
...also fake.
>>
https://twitter.com/DanBilzerian/status/901981910603251712 my favourite part is the reply about espers on yobit
>>
>>3236724
Best return buy now sir
>>
crypto needs to get the point of being usable by normies and not just for money laundering and drugs, and it needs to happen before feds step in
>>
>>3236754
Won't happen until normies can swipe a card, check their balance on their phone, and easily transfer money from their bank accounts to their crypto wallets without using their brains at all
>>
>>3236781
You act like ppl cant do that already on coinbase... Normies are just fucking idiots. I have came to the conclusion those of us who even got involved in the first place prob have IQ's in the triple digits as opposed to <99 IQ normies. Every normie i talk to about this acts like im a damn Neuro-Surgeon or something.
>>
>>3237087
Or every time you talk about what you invested in with a normie, half the time they say "DUUUDE, DON'T DO THAT, YOU'LL LOSE EVERYTHING!"

I'm fucking sick of it. They think 'investing' = putting bank account in something
>>
>>3236754
>feds step in

Crypto is way outside the jurisdiction of the feds, m8. The world is a bigger place than the US. I doubt the motivation is even there, the entire crypto industry is worth less than $100 billion. It's pennies.
>>
>>3237116
Putting entire bank account*
>>
>>3237117
Not sure why people actually think this.

The SEC can prosecute anywhere in the world. The only thing it has to establish is minimum contact to an effected US citizen. And the person would need to be in a country that's not Russia, North Korea or maybe China.

https://files.apks.com/adv213tworecentdecisionsaddressjurisdictionoverforeigndefendantsinfcpacases.pdf
>>
>>3237134
If you're scared homie buy stocks and bonds
>>
File: comfyfirepepe.png (302KB, 828x1403px)
comfyfirepepe.png
302KB, 828x1403px
>>3236582
>that comfy feel when you slowly drained your polo account months ago.

only had to write 2 tickets, when i tried to withdraw 6 eth per day instead of 5. Both were a 4 day wait. Nervous times.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.