[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

housing crypto

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

"Hey Ivan, just sign here that you are selling me your home for 1$ plus some crypto assets that the government doesn't need to know about"

>"Thanks Mark this will help me cash out on the housing apprectiation and not have to pay tax on my gains"
How can governments ever function with Crypto taking away their gains?
>>
trading crypto for a house or any non-like asset is a taxable event
>>
>>3235702
How would (((they))) ever find out?
>>
Why is biz so fucking stupid sometimes?
>>
>>3235746
maybe they'll figure it out when they investigate how you bought a house for $1
>>
>>3235759
This happens all the time even to wealthy individuals. Dick Fuld former CEO of Lehman sold his Mansion to his wife for $10.00 . This is the Tax game. Just another creative way to play.
>>
>>3235759
>>3235825
>sell house for $1 and have you and the buyer create new BTC wallets
>Buyer sends the funds through a mixer, buys the equivalent in XMR, sends it to you in XMR.
>exchange XMR back to BTC.

Someone explain how the everloving fuck anyone would be able to tie this to you.
>>
>>3235964
>Only costed 10k in fees
>>
>>3236098
dont buy on an exchange, use something like stellar lumens or trade it through obsidian, as examples
>>
How does that work. Don't you have to go through the local government or some shit?
>>
>>3235696

i don't know if i want to call you retarded or ignorant. the government works on Fair Market Value. it doesn't matter if you traded it for crypto, the government wants their cut off the market value at the time of sale.
>>
>>3235964
son, when you register the land title the government will know you transferred an asset. even if you traded it for crypto the government doesn't give a fuck. if it was assessed value at 1million, you are paying the tax on a million dollar real estate transaction. the government gives no fucks if you traded a house for a pencil. it's the fair market value they look at, not what you traded it for or sold it for.
>>
>>3235964
As soon as you cash it out or try to buy something of value the IRS is going to start asking some questions.
>>
>>3236375

They can ask questions all they want.

They're the ones at the end of the day that have to frame you to the crime.
>>
File: 1503451774280.png (593KB, 795x1022px) Image search: [Google]
1503451774280.png
593KB, 795x1022px
>>3235964
>you file the new title deed at the county clerk after the sale
>$10 and no mortgage between 2 unrelated people for a house in an area that averages $500k a lot
>HMMMMMM
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.