[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which Apartment Should I Get?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: green_house_icon_312519.jpg (56KB, 559x600px) Image search: [Google]
green_house_icon_312519.jpg
56KB, 559x600px
Should I get the $500 shitty apartment or the $800 good apartment? Both are in the good part of town. I make 40k a year.
>>
If you're only at 40k then definitely the cheaper. Save your money
>>
>>3235648
shitty apartment, only sleep there and do all business somewhere else.
>>
>>3235648

The good apartment if you ever hope to have a qt gf.
>>
>tfw the only apartments at 500 a month here are in the absolute shittiest part of town where you are GUARANTEED to get robbed
>>
>>3235684
Can't afford to have a gf when you're paying an extra $300 a month for no reason. On a 40k salary, $300 a month is huge.
>>
Cheaper option if renting.
>>
>>3235648
Star small, anon. I never understood the american way of getting poor at a young age just to impress people.
>>
>>3235730
Start* Holy shit I'm high
>>
>>3235648
>be moving soon
>can live in a house with friends for $500 or less with everything included
>Nope
>Gonna live by myself and probably pay $1000 total with expenses.
>Will probably do this on Crypto gains, part-time shit job, e commerce sites im working on.

Sometimes you have to invest in yourself OP. My friend are goofy stoners, i know if i live with them i'll get sucked into that. I'm only getting a 7 month lease by myself and im gonna take the time to really focus and get all my shit together.

If the $500 apartment is small, dark and shitty its gonna make you sad so dont do it. If they're comparable, go with the cheaper one.

You're talking about $3600 in the span of a year. You can make that up easily if you try, and you can possibly have a better quality of life.
>>
>>3235722
>Can't afford to have a gf
These things pay for themselves if you're smart.
>>
>>3235648
> $500 > good part of town
> $800 > good part of town
Damn, son. Where are you living?
>>
>>3236004
The suburbs of Reading, PA. One of the poorest cities in America. Poorer than Detroit and Puerto Rico to put how shitty the city is in perspective.
>>
>>3236089
717 represent
>>
>>3235648
Buy a van and live in it. At least you can resell the van later on.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.