[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Astrology

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 160
Thread images: 16

What is the best astrological resource/ advising service?

I'm not going to explain myself to the uninitiated, but I'm sure some of you here know where to find such resources.

Thank you very much in advance!
>>
Probably none of them. you should learn it yourself. I think thhe rosicrucian method is one of the most legitmate look up max heindels teachings he has a whole course online that is quite in depth. If you dont know who the rosicrucians are, you probably arent initiated. Also dont know why you would post this in biz
>>
>>3235611
Law of attraction and common interest would bring me to the right person. I have a Rosicrucian building close to my apartment. I will go in tomorrow and ask them information.
Do you have any references I could use?
>>
>>3235611
>>3235568

As an outsider. Have any YouTube videos?
>>
>uninitiated
oh sorry oh high one, i am just a lowly peasent that hasnt read the same shitty 1990s conspiracy websites you have
>>
>>3235697
I only know basic stuff, man. Being a libra I write it off a lot.
>>
File: na1bzs785dfz.png (912KB, 537x615px) Image search: [Google]
na1bzs785dfz.png
912KB, 537x615px
>>3235568
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTc0IlHFOVU
>>
>>3235725
It's kinda like calling someone a newfag.
fucking lol though my bad
>>
>>3235568
Thats actually true, i wonder why tho
>>
If the moon can control the oceans tides and depth. We humans are 95+ H2o how can the moon not effect us?
>>
>>3235762
there has to be something to it, anon.
>>
File: Whale.jpg (37KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Whale.jpg
37KB, 480x360px
>>3235568
https://grupovenus.com
go look at you chart on this site ,There are also the transit of everyday then go chek Krs channel on youtube and learn see it as a type of psychology.
>>
>>3235725
Max Heindel was born in 1865
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_Heindel
The rosicrucians are from 1600's
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosicrucianism

Since you all are too lazy to do a google search
http://www.rosicrucian.com/pdf_plaza/Message%20of%20the%20Stars.pdf
>>
>>3235809
>https://grupovenus.com

I'm thinking more of a resource that will help me realize which companies to trade
>>
>>3235815
If you dont already know who the rosicrucians are or at least dont know about kabalah, I suggest you do more research. Kabalah is very interesting and ties in with astrology/magic/black magic
>>
>>3235568
A bottle of bleach. You drink it and you'll meet someone astrologically compatible with you.
>>
File: 1500606026688.gif (434KB, 319x240px) Image search: [Google]
1500606026688.gif
434KB, 319x240px
>>3235799
fuck man you're freakin me out
>>
>>3235809
This is how I interpret the sigils
Sun Your Will
Moon your Mind
Mercury how you conceptualize , how you communicate
Venus What you like What pushes you to do what you do
Mars where you put your energy
Jupiter where things expand and grow $$
Saturn your fears Life lesson Challenge
Ascendant how you see the world how other see you
>>
>>3235799

Cause I'm not a body of water?
>>
>>3235816
Man youre not going to find that
People Billionaire especially occult these things for a reason you got to learn this science from the basic before understanding how ((they)) use them
>>
>>3235916
just exercising law of attraction and asking for clues and for my personal motivation.
>>
File: 1479244006256.png (528KB, 500x647px) Image search: [Google]
1479244006256.png
528KB, 500x647px
Here is how to make money with astrology:
1) figure out the exact time of your birth (this is important, preferably within 2 minutes)

2) cast an astrological chart/ horoscope for yourself using your precise birth time and location

3) on the chart you want to find out what sign the second house cusp is. The second house rules personal property.

4) then you want to find the planet that rules the sign of the second house cusp. This is the astrological planet that is in charge of personal wealth in your life

5) do rituals and worship this god/planet and they will aid you by increasing your personal wealth

It really is that simple. You can do the same thing with the ruler of your 10th house cusp which governs career and social standing.
>>
>>3235815
Honestly if you arent dedicated enough to read essential books like the hermetica and the three occult books of philosophy and other very important legitimate works, then i wouldnt bother attempting to predict companies and other such things. 95% of modern resources of astrology are total garbage .
>>
>>3235951
sounds more like you are communicating with devils. you probably unknowingly sold your soul or some shit RIP. i'd rather be poor than do something that retarded
>>
>>3235951
how to do step 2?
>>
am I on /x/?
>>
>>3235993
http://astro.cafeastrology.com/natal.php

>>3235989
You can also contact the Christian archangel associated with those planets if it makes your feel more comfortable.
Otherwise stay poor.
>>
File: Capture.png (156KB, 1260x1040px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
156KB, 1260x1040px
Turned off my VPN just for you guys.

Been studying Vedic Astrology for 15 years. AMA.
>>
>>3236057
Wha-What am I looking at, Anon?
>>
>>3235909
>body mostly comprised of water
>not a body of water

OK
>>
File: 13044.jpg (633KB, 833x1024px) Image search: [Google]
13044.jpg
633KB, 833x1024px
>>3235568
You rang?
>>
>>3236056
yes because surely a devil will never lie to you and tell you that he is an angel. enjoy losing your soul for fleeting "wealth"
>>
>>3235989
i know right. fuck you devil worshippers
>>
>>3236149
>>3236155
God created the devil to rule this world, and everyone in it has to make some kind of deal with him. The only question is whether or not you get a good deal.
>>
>>3236155
Saul consulted the Witch of Endor. Have you heatd of The Greater Key of Solomon? I have one of the earliest scrolls.
>>
This shit is hilariously retarded. Well done, /biz/ you've convinced me not to listen to your advice. Enjoy the bullshit pseudoscience. Maybe someday you'll develop an ounce of skepticism.
>>
>>3236209
Have you ever empirically tested astrology? Maybe you are the one who should be skeptical.
>>
>>3236219
Lmao
>>
>>3236185
>the devil rules this world
>therefore everyone must make a deal with him
you most certainly did not get a good deal
>>3236186
what does that have to do with anything? Saul was not a righteous man.
>>
>>3236057
what the hell is it and how can I learn how to use it. Also please post your Bitfolio
>>
>>3236185
sounds like something a Lost Soul would say
>>
>>3236209
You do not comprehend sub atomic physics, quantum mechanics, particle theory, etc, ad infinum, nor do you careto. Fedora Coin is that way------------->
>>
>>3235857
>black magic
i love fried chicken. like really love it.
>>
>>3236145

When I search on Google "body of water", I don't see humans.
>>
File: dogs aren't real.jpg (41KB, 760x570px) Image search: [Google]
dogs aren't real.jpg
41KB, 760x570px
>>3236209
Yeah at least when people are meming up and using bad arguments in favor of shitcoins, I can understand they're just desperate to make some money. But here... I don't think anyone in the thread is making money. Jesus what the fuck.

>>3236264
>We don't understand 100% of the world, so I'm going to give up and just substitute in my own truth
>>
>>3235799
do you actually think the moon has special effects on h2o specifically, or is this double trolling both the astrolodumbfucks who believe you and the sane people who think you're serious
>>
>>3236057
looks like a chart listing all your favorite shitting street locations.
>>
>>3236264
lel, as if astrology and other such pseudoscience offers any understanding relating to those topics. Sure, I don't have a great understanding of the specifics of things like quantum mechanics, does that mean I should assume magic?

Jesus christ these are basic principles of the scientific method.
>>
This thread is awesome.
Never thought of using space memetics to help finance memes.
>>
>>3236292
Quantum Mechanics is difficult. I have seen many a Fedora who even glanced in the direction of a Treatise on such turn to stone instantly.
>>
>>3236325
you probably don't even know what a zodiac sign is
>>
>>3236325
Magic is the simple mans way of understanding and utilizing Quantum Mechanics.
>>
>>3236285
U N D E R R A T E D
>>
>>3236209
whether its true is not the point. the point that even the biggest whale of whales believe it so its real
>>
>>3236343
As someone that knows more quantum mechanics than you, that's the dumbest thing I've heard.
>>
>>3236342>>3236343

I'm being trolled confirmed. well done m8 topkek
>>
>>3235568
have you tried daoist geomancy aka fengshui?
>>
>>3236343
Ok was going to explain more, but realized there are those here who would greatly abuse what I was about to post. May the Trubador Seek The Silver Chalice. Orca out.
>>
>>3236356
podesta cooked like 12 spirits and raped at least 37 kids, yet hillary still lost the election. so maybe if he raped 38 kids or cooked 13 spirits things would have worked out. i dunno. maybe it's real.
>>
>>3236359
Why do you think your opinion on astrology is accurate when you literally don't know enough about it to define what a zodiac sign is?
>>
>not utilizing Dream symbolism in your financial decisions
Why do people do this? Why deprive yourself of sleep to the point where you completely turn off a FREE visual guide to money?
>>
>>3236113
That's a picture of the sky right now-ish from the east coast of the US. You can see the Sun "Su" on the left side of the chart in the 4th house, meaning it's Midnight. If I made this chart at noon, the Sun would be on the right side, in the 10th house.

When someone is born (exact birth time and place is best), we record the precise locations of the planets in the sky. Yes, the ancients knew of Neptune and Uranus, etc... but didn't consider them significant to individual life.

>>3236240
On my PC but I have 177 ETH, most invested in an ICO right now. I started trading on an auspicious day, which I calculated using a software called Shri Muhurtha (used the entry for investing in stock market).

You can learn by getting a copy of your chart and then understanding what it is you're looking at.

>>3236324
I'm of German ancestry living in the US. But yeah, I was a bit shocked when I visited India and saw the open defecation, people are really great though.
>>
>>3236356
Brilliant. Under rated post of the year.
>>
>>3236379
have you ever thought maybe hillary wasnt supposed to win?
>>
>>3236401
as much as i've considered i'm not supposed to be rich.
>>
>>3236379
Black Magic always comes back to exact its price with Interest.
>>
>>3236392
>people are really great though
what is that supposed to mean? if you can't even be honest about street shitters i'm wasting my time reading your words.
>>
>>3236412
that's just a scare tactic to steer people away from negro magic.
>>
>>3236417
If you ever visited a country and had people treat you like an honored guest, you might understand. The people I stayed with poo'ed in toilets. But there were many farmers that I saw pooping out in the open in fields. My hosts were really embarrassed about it.
>>
>>3236313
This is as real as it gets and I could tell you more
>>3235863
Learn to use the powers that the powers use and it wont freak you out or at least realize there are sophisticated elite human beings that believe this to the point all major decisions are made with natural forces heavily influencing there decisions
>>3235909
Your body is literally made of majority of H2o
>>
>>3236427
i was honored in afghanistan, a time or three. pretty sure those dirt cookies are the reason i still have diarrhea 3 times a day. where are you going with this? they shit on the street dude. good they should be ashamed.
>>
>>3236433
stop saying h20 nerd, you aren't impressing anyone with your science talk. i went to college too ok, it's called water.
>>
I think the deeper meaning of this quote is that in order to make the the big, big money, you need to think unconventionally, maybe even in a way that is contrarian, unfashionable, or eccentric.
>>
>>3236427
don't ignore me faggot, i'm remote viewing you. put down the hotpocket and respond.
>>
>>3235737
I'm physically attracted to 0x
>>
>>3236541
that makes sense, 0x is mostly h20.
>>
>>3236510
>>3236441
>>3236434
What point are you trying to make?
>>
>>3236570
i thought i made that clear. i suppose, to the uninitiated, it isn't though. hmm.
>>
File: stimpy.png (779KB, 1046x810px) Image search: [Google]
stimpy.png
779KB, 1046x810px
>>3235737
do people actually believe in this shit
>>
>>3235799
Gravity is a phenomenon not unique to the moon. We are more affected by Earth's gravity than the moon's gravity. Go jump off a building and see what I mean.
>>
>>3236604
Sounds like you got a shitty deal also.
>>
>>3236633
our dark Lord works in mysterious ways.
>>
Its all real. Oh yeah Earth is Flat. Go read your Corpus Hermeticum
>>
File: tarot-moon.jpg (177KB, 1200x1976px) Image search: [Google]
tarot-moon.jpg
177KB, 1200x1976px
I always consult my tarot cards when trading. Drew this card when I decided to buy ANS
>>
/pol/ is leaking again
>>
>piss on the ground and make a puddle
>jizz in puddle of piss
>if jizz floats in a steady line it means buy
>if jizz separates and floats off in different directions, sell
this is how you do it, right?
>>
File: CS017-063.jpg (45KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
CS017-063.jpg
45KB, 720x480px
https://weather.com/science/space/news/zodiac-signs-horoscopes-nasa-astrology-astronomy

If you really want to use the movement of the stars know that you're being lied to and manipulated
>>
>>3236709
Zodiac signs are defined according to the seasons in Western astrology. The constellations are just convenient names and markers. They briefly mention this at the end of that article.
>>
>>3236680
this is clearly /x/ you fucking pajeetard.
>>
>>3235568
>astrology
Child sacrifice is where it's at bro.
>>
>>3236385
literaly m8
>>
>>3236816
>literaly
excuse me but I think you spelled "literally" wrong.
>>
>>3235951

Nicely shared, anon. How to do step #5 though?
>>
>>3236853
There are many ways, this is one, but different traditions have different ways of going about it.

Each of the seven classical planets is associated with a day of the week. This is pretty obvious, even more so in Latin derived languages.

Sunday = Sun
Monday = Moon
Tuesday = Mars
Wednesday = Mercury
Thursday = Jupiter
Friday = Venus
Saturday = Saturn

This site has prayers to each of these gods. http://www.sacred-texts.com/cla/hoo/index.htm

Find the right prayer and read it over and over again just after sunrise on the day of that planet. Try to do this every week. It also helps to burn incense as a sacrifice.
>>
>>3236057

Okay, I'll bite. I actually have a lot of questions. Whenever I speak to Vedic Astrologers, they are usually cryptic and very weird about giving direct answers, but I'm hoping you'll be a bit more open. Here goes...

Is Jyotish as accurate as it's hyped up to be?
Is there a wide range of interpretations like there can be in western astrology?
How do you personally reconcile the Fate / Free will debate, given that you're privvy to Vedic Astrology?
What is the best remedy a person can do to bring in wealth?
Why do Vedic astrologers always get weird when they look at my chart / Nakshastra? :D
Has Jyotish helped you with success in finance? What if a person doesn't have the chart for it?
>>
I'm glad I'm not the only one who's into the mystic side of gaining money. Here's a good quote from the book the master key system.

"All possession is based on consciousness. All gain is the result of an accumulative consciousness, all loss is the result of a scattering consciousness."
>>
>>3236853
>>3236889

Make sure you don't forget to do the thing where you jizz in a puddle of your piss, too. That's the most important part or else harambe won't bless you with the gainz.
>>
>>3236775
Oh you mean our astrological position and the placements of the heavenly bodies don't actually matter and are just a facade in (((western astrology)))
>>
>>3235909
You literally are though you dumb nigger
>>
>>3236889

Awesome reply. Many thanks, based Anon!
>>
File: 1b3.jpg (29KB, 500x453px) Image search: [Google]
1b3.jpg
29KB, 500x453px
>>3236907
>>
>>3236209
Pathological skepticism is considered by many medium to low iq americans to be a virtue. It is in fact a mental handicap. Consider for one moment that what you interpret as wholesale gullibility is nothing more than an esoteric from of TA. Not to be treated as totalitarian but to be weighed together against any number of other risk factors before making your final business decision. Also, reddit is down the hall and to the left.
>>
Sad to know there's so many people allowing themselves to be taken advantage of out of their desperation to make money. This is how pseudoscience thrives.
>>
Never trade in the akash tattva.

correct order is akash, vayu, tejas, pritvi, apas.

Start long term projects in pritvi.

Never start a project or initiative during a waning moon. Begin when the moon is waxing.
>>
>>3236892
I am not the Vedic astrology guy that was posting earlier, I am more familiar with Western astrology, especially ancient Greek astrology. I will still try to answer your questions though.

The biggest difference between Jyotish and western astrology is that Jyotish is based on the sidereal zodiac (the actual positions of the stars) whereas the tropical zodiac (which is based on the seasons and equinoxes) is used in the west.
I think Jyotish is somewhat over hyped especially in regards to how ancient it is. Most of the evidence suggestions Jyotish is actually derived from ancient Hellenistic astrology.

Jyotish has a reputation for being more accurate because much of the classical western knowledge of astrology was lost, and what remained was heavily watered down and too focused on psychology. However in the last few decades many of the ancient greek and roman astrological works are being translated and western astrology is undergoing somewhat of a revival. There is still an element of interpretation but much of the vagueness people see in western astrology is from people practicing the more popularized psychological forms of it.

Personally I am a determinist and believe in fate/predestination.

Best thing for wealth in general would probably be a really strong sun talisman.

Some people don't have the chart for it, but finance is a very broad thing that people relate to differently.
>>
>>3237001

Okay, how long does each tattva last? Are there exceptions?
>>
>>3236919
No, they do matter, it just means that the star location is described in terms of the zodiac rather than used to describe the zodiac. It makes more sense to use the earth/sun as the reference point since the stars change position slowly over time.
>>
>>3237023

Thanks for reply-- I'm actually trained in Western astrology as well. Enough to be dangerous, but not a full mastery of it. But I 'get it' for sure. And I've been involved in Indian culture for a long time via spiritual practices, hence my curiosities to ask someone who practices Jyotish.

Money's always been a challenge for me. I can see it reflected in my chart, but it's time to get past it. Typically I find that Astrology will describe the tendency for "why" I have the problems I do, but offer little in the way of clear advice or remedies. In this regard Vedic can be helpful. But I'm very curious how "real" it is, as there are a lot of people who will invest their self image into it and swear it's real.

I've been given poor advice from Astrologers before.
>>
>>3237073
Jyotish definitely does seem to have more in the way of remedies, that I think probably do work, but I haven't tested them personally. There is more western stuff like the Picatrix that has remedies but that is probably a bit too esoteric for common use.

I would be interested in hearing your questions answered from the Jyotish anon as well, it is definitely something I would like to learn more about.
>>
>>3235951
What if no planets are in the second house cusp?
>>
>>3236185
No, this is just another one of gods tests. Sorry to say you have failed.
>>
>>3237203
Its the planet that rules the sign on the second house cusp. For example if the second house cusp was in Aries then the ruling planet is Mars. If it is in Taurus then the ruling planet is Venus, etc.
>>
>>3237213
If it is then why do you think you know the solution?
>>
>>3237073
Money is probably a challenge for you because you fall for bullshit scams like this nonsense rather than the fucking position of the goddamn stars.
>>
>>3237221
I get it, but how can you determine which planet rules the sign on the second house cusp? Would it be the actual sign of the second or first house? Or any planets near the second house cusp?
>>
>>3237340
The rulers are listed here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domicile_(astrology)#Rulerships_of_signs

Houses can have multiple signs in them. You want the sign that the second house begins in. Planets near the second house cusp also effect it, and working with those planets would probably help as well.
>>
>>3237365
Ok awesome, I understand it now thanks.

Just one last question, based on your posts in this thread I can tell that this is a topic you know plenty about. How has this knowledge personally helped you out in your life and why do you want to help others understand this? I'm genuinely curious, thanks for making me see another aspect of life I was not aware about.
>>
>>3237419
That is an interesting question. Like I said earlier, I am a determinist and I believe in predestination. When I was going through a critical part of my life I was strongly drawn to this subject matter and had experience that made me realize that materialism is untenable. Although it is true that every culture and religion in the world has had different gods and spirits, it is also true that they have all had some conception of a spirit realm and how to interact with it. In a certain sense prayer and ritual are protocols that have been developed throughout history to enable humans to communicate, interact and trade with these entities who have a very different experience of the world than our own. In a traditional society this would be the domain of a shaman or medicine man, but in modern society this role doesn't really exist, so those people destined to play it have to find their own way.

Pursuing these topics in depth has undeniably lead to me having the most amazing and significant experiences of my life. This would not be the case for everyone but someone without the aptitude for it is unlikely to attempt it in the first place.

Part of the reason is that I think helping people to have a more accurate model of the world they live in is good in itself, and another part of the reason is because much of what I have learned has been from other people sharing in a similar way and I value and want to encourage the open exchange of information.
>>
>>3237536
I appreciate this detailed reply. It's rare to see an insight like yours on this topic/board, to which I now have an intuitive feeling to do more research on the topic. Hopefully one day I could pass this knowledge to others if all goes well. It would be pretty funny to tell them that this all started from a thread on /biz/
>>
>>3237677
I'm glad I could help and I wish you the best :)
>>
I have an even better idea. What about using remote viewing for predicting shitcoin prices ?
>>
>>3237040
20 minutes each starting at sunrise.

i use an android app to calculate the times, obviously its alot easier.

however the weather is the best indicator of the tattvas first and foremost.
>>
>>3235951
I got Saturn, should I just kill myself now or wait ...
>>
>>3237943
Saturn can be tough, but very rewarding in the long run.
>>
>>3237965
Do I worship Saturn now ? Where's the prayer book ..
>>
>>3236660

lold
>>
please tell me you guys are trolling

when the fuck did biz become x
>>
File: oh sweetie.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
oh sweetie.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
>>3238310
when /pol/tards came in large numbers a few months ago
>>
>>3238346

pol == x

kek

it all makes sense now... those boards have 2 big things in common: both belong in the lowest iq demography of 4chan, both think they have a clue about what is going on in the world

why did they even come here? think there is ez money in crypto but somehow rationalize that they not the (((money-grabbing))) mentality?
>>
File: 4dta6plnrucz.jpg (116KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
4dta6plnrucz.jpg
116KB, 800x600px
>wake up once again to huge profits
>wonder how is this possible
>I'm smart but not an autistic genius or anything
>maybe I'm on a massive months-long lucky streak

Then I opened biz and this thread and got reminded the average trader is dumb as shit. Even if this is all bait, thanks.
>>
>>3236641
Gib this book. The one in the image.
>>
File: asdnadpnasd.png (2MB, 990x1054px) Image search: [Google]
asdnadpnasd.png
2MB, 990x1054px
Very good to see other interested in these matters as well.

I've been having a hard time finding out what to use as a referent, that is to say, chinese, tropical western, sidereal, what's going on? vedic? shiiit

If I would to post my natal chart could you help me out with what I need to focus on to make money?

Also, is it possible for you guys to just to a quick write-up on when to invest and when to pull out?

Do it for the boys
>>
OP here, and whew lad what a great thread.
If only there was an invite-only discord or something so we wouldn't have to junk up /biz/ to people who don't care to learn. I'd go to /x/ but people there are just gettin scared by boneless spookmen rather than trying to make money.
Thanks for all the replies!
>>
>>3239720
post your discord ID we can talk if you want
>>
>>3237921

Very interesting. Many thanks, anon.
>>
>>3238405

You guys are missing out on Really Understanding 4Chan.

All the boards are NOT different populations. They have more overlap than distinction.

Essentially, pol = X = b = g = whatever else. It's all just a giant collective Samefag Samefagging.
>>
>>3237677

you might be surprised how profoundly clear and deep Astrology can go. There is so much more information out there, and so many clearly common experiences that people have outside the standard western scientific narrative. I personally learned by trying to disprove it and engaging it in a more direct and educated manner. Skepticism + Inquiry led me to it. I'm not an ignorant fool.

It gets much more interesting when you realize that not only has this been a universal amongst human beings and culture throughout history, but that the great minds that formed our modern culture-- i.e., Masons, etc-- used and USE these spiritual technologies in the current day. Now, why would *they* use it if it was impractical toward their goals?
>>
>>3237274

wat?

Money is a problem for me because I "fall for bullshit" Like Astrology (Jyotish), rather than the Position of the starts (Astrology)?

Your argument makes about as much sense as a 3 year old.
>>
>>3237221

Good News / Bad new for me:

2nd House cusp ruler is Jupiter. In Taurus! Seems great, right? NOPE. He's fucking retrograde.

Am I fucked?
>>
>>3240531
i used to think astrology was bunk, but then i researched for a year and now know the world is flat so i guess it makes more sense now. Also the Black Sun happened a short while ago and it was supposed to make people more materialistic and i definitively have felt that happen to me.
>>
>>3240598

Also, when Jupiter moves into Scorpio here in a few months, he will cross my Ascendant.

Would this be a good time to begin trading Crypto? My Uranus is also in Scorpio, so he'll cross that too.
>>
>>3240666

meant this at this Anon----> >>3237221

I am become Derp this morning
>>
>>3238405
the meme that /x/ is the lowest IQ board is incorrect. It is the highest IQ board.
>>
>>3240712

The real question is:

Is /x/ high EQ, or low EQ? Introverted Autists, or Deeply aware of the web of relationships in life beyond themselves?

The central problem of Spirituality, for those practicing it AND those who are skeptical, is that human beings are prone to rationalization of literally ANYTHING. We can all too easily rationalize illusions as reality (superstition) or direct, repeatable experience as a lie (arrogant ignorance because it doesnt fit our worldview / bluepilled thinking). Somewhere outside this phenomenon lies more information, and more truth. Rationalization is a bitch, and a nearly ubiquitous problem for humanity.
>>
>>3240712
nah, they are probably the dumbest of all... seems they can't even construct a sentence without fumbling all over themselves. it's just that in todays society which is so full of lies and deceit and faux "science" propagated by the elites, they WILL be right about a lot of things anyway.
>>
my discord is Bryce#7096 if anyone wants to talk about this. I can only voice chat some evenings.
>>
Enough things that I thought were obviously true turned out to be bullshit in my life that I'm not willing to write anything off immediately anymore.

Can someone explain to an uninitiated exactly what you come to understand by doing this? Preferably in as close to materialistic terms as possible
>>
>>3238310
>he doesn't make ritual sacrifices to the gods whenever he enters a big trade
You're not gonna make it
>>
>>3235806
i know, but is there something to the mumbojumbo or is it placebo and these people just get some sort of crazy confidence in making risky decisions based on mumbojumbo, or something else
>>
>>3241312
JP Morgan
>titan of industry
>hard working and emotionless trader
>does tons of research on markets and the right entry points
>AND does astrology
>makes money
>it's because astrology
What do you think anon
>>
>>3235568
Why not become a magus and liberate yourself from the power of the material cosmos?
>>
>>3240888
help me anon u seem knowledgeable also trips
>>
>>3235568
I posted a thread where I used a pendulum to answer some questions and I told you guys about NEO with an almost exact date! Now I'm using it for other transactions.
>>
>>3242293
Intrigued...missed your thread thugh...whens your NEO date?
>>
>>3242332
never mind...see you meant a past neo date....share a new date lol
>>
>>3242293
Bryce#7096
pm me on discord and tell your findings, wizard. let's make some cash
>>
This is some /x/ tier shit...
>>
>>3237965
My Personal Natal Chart is a pyramide, what does it means?

i also have a triangle on my forehead when im stressed. pointing towards ground.

so what is house cusp and where do i find it on that site?
>>
>>3242525
i have sun ,moon, mercury, venus
on the right side i have
Cancer, Lion, Lion, Virgin

Am I the choosen one ?
>>
>>3235568
protip: it's all about the moon
Thread posts: 160
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.