[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy FUCK wtf happened to Legends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20170827-231030.jpg (253KB, 1059x1157px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170827-231030.jpg
253KB, 1059x1157px
This is completely fucked is it going to come back
>>
>>3235453
>Legends
lol
>>
dude its literally a crypto for a fucking strip club. who the fuck would use that
>>
Legends is my go to example for a shit coin when I'm describing crypto to people. I say, "you have to look at what the token is trying to accomplish or make easier, is there a market for it? Like no one is going to buy that strip club one legends". Best and only bet is to HODL and sell for as high as you can during the next big Vegas event. And sell it 18-24 hours BEFORE the event. Price is a steady stop after that.
>>
Everything in Vegas is a scam. You walk a block and at least 5 people will try to scam you.
>>
What is the point of the coin? Serious question.
>>
It dumped cuz the fight happened. If you weren't smart enough to see it coming there aint no helping you, glad I made my 50 percent gains and got out of there.
>>
>>3235453
Profitted quite a lot flipping it with low margins between open and close. It's a shit coin. Avoid.
>>
You have to pay 3000 Legends to get a lifetime membership at the club. Everytime it happens, there's a little spike. The fight caused the most recent one though. Pure shitcoin but somewhat predictable.
>>
I dont like what I'm Hearing.

Wondering if I should sell..

Now I know the digibyte marine's plight.
>>
>>3235462
>>3235466
>>3236042
>>3236073
>>3236096
>>3236104
>>3236129
>>3236130
>>3236463
>buy a handfull of tokens in legends
>go to strip club
>buy drinks with cash.
>girls pressure you into tipping
>get up to the pole dancers and spend a good deal of time to get a scan code
>put in some decimals that is the equivalent to a few dollars
>stripper ignores you while attending to the guys who threw ones across the table
>watch those guys get their face full of ass
>you stand there like an autist
>stripper goes to you and shes dancing around
>you try to tell her that you already tipped but the music is too loud
>and its too late as she grabs you and you get a face full of tits
>she expects a few ones to be thrown on here
>she says what the fuck
>bouncer comes to tell you to sit down as you try to explain that you tipped with your smartphone like a faggot
>go back to your seat frustrated and embarrased as other girls look at you in disgust
>stripper comes by to talk to you and you try to get a scan code on her leg to tip
>try to explain crypto in a loud ass club and what you did
>find out you spend all your money at the dancer at the pole earlier ago because you forgot to place a decimal out
>bouncer asks you to leave because he thinks your taking pictures with your phone
>get forever barred from the strip club
>>
>>3236600
I give you a B+ for the effort. Kinda chuckled.

Not really though.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.