[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

REMINDER:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

File: FOMO POWAAAA.png (193KB, 2079x898px) Image search: [Google]
FOMO POWAAAA.png
193KB, 2079x898px
Coinjumping will cost 90% of you more money in the long run than just hodling.

I knew screenshotting this last night would bring me keks. Your weak hands will never carry you to lamboland.

Enjoy Kiaville, FOMOs.
>>
>>3235262
true

i could've made so much money with ans, spreadcoin, tenx, monaco, elastic, QRL, tkn card, vertcoin, litecoin

i literally cant hold, i have add or something. i love day trading despite not making much money
>>
File: comeon.jpg (31KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
comeon.jpg
31KB, 600x375px
>>3235262
>not daytrading with 10-20% of your portfolio and holding the rest to give you something to do while you wait
>>
>>3235262
easy there - I drive a Kia
>>
File: vdsNQP.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
vdsNQP.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>3235376
>>
>>3235376

dat 7 year warrenty tho
>>
>>3235262
at this point I just invest more fiat when i find a new coin I like.
>>
Yeah, coin jumping was why I lost 50% rather than gain x5.
>>
>tfw if I had just held my ANS I could have had 30 BTC and could have quit trading forever
>>
File: overlords.jpg (60KB, 657x595px) Image search: [Google]
overlords.jpg
60KB, 657x595px
>>3236046
>ouch
>>
File: zen_pepe.png (74KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
zen_pepe.png
74KB, 300x250px
>>3235972
This is the true path. Invest now while we're still in crypto's infancy. Your lambo will come to you in time. Set aside all worldly desires and invest your spare cash in the coins that are guaranteed to pay out longterm.

Daytrading is gambling. Anyone who tells you different is lying. Any attempt to game the system will inevitably cause you to lose more than what you would have earned had you followed the golden rule; HODL. The 1% that do make it rich either have the professional experience or just sheer luck. Do not look to the gains you missed out on and convince yourself that you would have done better if you'd sold. Instead, diversify and let your garden grow with new infusions of capital every so often.

Also, don't pick shitcoins like DGB or SIA. That part's important.
>>
yes I am feeling that burn with both litecoin and Ethreum right now, but the problem with your example is that OMG never broke a new ATH.
>>
File: Y2.jpg (920KB, 1500x796px) Image search: [Google]
Y2.jpg
920KB, 1500x796px
>>3236183
Patience, OMG has two moon missions scheduled in the next month. Longterm prospects are good. Even if the Apple rumors fall through, it still has the backing of a large company with working product, which is more than 95% of the shitcoins out there can claim.

Buy some OMG. Set it aside. Next week, buy some LISK. Set it aside. After that, buy some TENX. You know what to do.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.