[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I commit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 20170805_092308.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170805_092308.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
Been dating an heiress for a few months now, and now she tells me she wants to be exclusive.

Only problem is she's downright shitty in the sack. Should I suck it up and try to wife this girl or are there more important things than money?
>>
>>3235210

The saying theres more important things than money, is bullshit that poor people say to make themselves feel better

source, im poor but working on it, hence why im here
>>
>>3235210
There is literally nothing more important than money.
>>
teach her?
>>
Just marry her. You'll have her money. Fuck bitches on the side. If you're man enough, you'll convince her to be ok with it anyway
>>
Bad sex is like a bad engine in a car. It's absolutely essential.

Move on.
>>
>>3235210
hotdog queen, huh? she can learn.
>>
>>3235210
Anon, I'm 34. Married at 29. Fucked plenty of them. You know when you know. It's not easy and sometimes not fun, but it's worth it times 1000. You can train them also to fuck better. Don't listen to everyone else below. Do it because the universe didn't create you to be single.
>>
>>3235210
>she's downright shitty in the sack
This is an easy thing to correct.
>>
>>3235210
who gives a fuck if she's bad in bed

getting off in a warm wet hole is all that matters
>>
Pull a cernovich and just marry her only to divorce in a couple years and get half her money.
>>
>>3235244
I agree with this anon. Do not marry based on looks or sex. Sex changes down the road no matter if they are good or bad at it. It just changes and it is difficult to predict. Looks fade. Marrying for looks is the dumbest thing you can do. It is an asset that will depreciate for sure.

Marry for things like stability, kindness, patience, cooking, hard working and shared worldview. Also good family.

Basically treat it like an arranged marriage. Then once you are in, accept it and work hard to make it good. If you do this you can make it good and survive anything in this life. If you treat it like a horny 16 year old and marry for boobies you will have difficulties unless you are very lucky.
>>
>>3235210
Her being bad in the sack might be a signal that she's not that into you. In the early part of a relationship like that, they're usually all about that D. The sex drive disappears after the wedding, not before.
>>
>>3235210
there is nothing more important than money. if the sex aint good you can have an affair
>>
>>3235210
>>3235217
'downright shitty in the sack' is also bullshit that bad couples who don't communicate what they want tell each other. Learn to tell her what you like and tell her to do the same.

Protip: if you're not that into it, she's probably not that into it either.
>>3235222
>>3235907
This is terrible advice.
>>
>>3235210

Just reverse JUST her and take half her shit and ride the coochie carousel
>>
Art, nature, love, all more important than money. The appreciation and cultivation of these things is the only reason we are better than robots. If you don't think so you're a blight on this earth and would be better suited to serve society as fertilizer.
>>
>>3235217
>I want money so I lurk on /biz

Classic
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.