[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When day trading crypto what do you guys do to not get bored.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: Boredom.jpg (232KB, 765x490px) Image search: [Google]
Boredom.jpg
232KB, 765x490px
When day trading crypto what do you guys do to not get bored. My trading strategy involves volatility and using high leverage so I can't just leave my positions until the next day. Sometimes the markets aren't volatile enough and it takes hours for me to see a profit. Today I have been holding a position for 6 hours and hardly leaving my PC. In the past I have tried everything from jerking off to playing games but I have missed opportunities to increase my margins to avoid liquidation, so I kind of have to have some focus at the same time. Anyone in this situation?
>>
>>3234478
unironically read something stimulating. Some philosophy books or something. good luck on your trades
>>
>>3234478
all you need is your visual channel, and that only at regular intervals

that leaves aural and physical wide open for stimulation
audiobook/podcast + organizing/exercise comes to mind
>>
File: 1502236223481.jpg (93KB, 615x764px) Image search: [Google]
1502236223481.jpg
93KB, 615x764px
>>3234478
trade longer timeframes with no leverage every once in a while, like 1-2 weeks. the short-term dips and peaks won't matter to you and you can step away for a brief moment without worrying too much if you're confident in the overall direction. i like to scalp when the volatility is high but that's the only time when i sit down and really trade. once i make like 20k+ in a few hours I just step away again and prepare to trade the next move if i feel like it.
>>
>>3234620
I have been making an average of 5% daily gains daytrading. Which pretty much doubles my money every 2 weeks. If I don't use leverage I won't be able to double my money.
>>
>>3234746
good job dude, keep it up then. in that case maybe get into programming? learning c/python is how i stay occupied while still being in front of my trading rig, hoping to use that to build a trading bot eventually.

alternatively, you do know that 5% daily outperforms even some of the best traders on wall st. right? you deserve a break anon, go on a short vacation before you lose your mind or make a bad trade (telling you this from experience).
>>
>>3234811
It has only been a couple of months. So I still have to learn more.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.