[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NAV COIN IS GOING TO THE MOON.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: logo-extended.png (52KB, 1194x368px) Image search: [Google]
logo-extended.png
52KB, 1194x368px
>he missed neo
>he missed omg
>he missed ark
>he missed monero
>he will miss NAV
If you aren't buying navcoin right now, you want to be poor. Up 30% on the day and going higher. Going to double to the previous ATH of 16k within hours.

tldr buy this shit now bizbros. I want you to be rich with me.
>>
nice k100
>>
>>3232407
This shit is no joke.
>>
There are the forthcoming projects (see roadmap again) two of which are:

*Anonymous DApps Planning (90% complete) ...looking into the possibility of upgrading Nav Coin and the Subchain to implement smart contracts. The idea being this will enable people to build Anonymous Decentralized Apps (ADapps) on top of our existing dual blockchain system. This milestone for the feasibility phase of the project where we research Dapp platforms and frame up what ours will look like.

*NavTech Polymorph (33% complete) ...Polymorph is a fusion of NAVTech’s Anon transactions and Changelly’s instant exchange. It will enable users to send any one of 25+ cryptocurrencies anonymously through the dual blockchain. So you can anonymously exchange between any of the cryptocurrencies supported by Changelly (using the NavTech anonymous system). *information from the NavCoin website (link below)

Finally, it is MASSIVELY undervalued (currently sitting in a lowly ~160th place on coinmarketcap at just ~$0.25 per coin, and a market cap of under $16 million.
>>
Roadmap: https://navcoin.org/project-roadmap/
Slack: https://navcoin-sign-up.herokuapp.com/
Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=679791.0
>>
File: photo_2017-08-26_22-36-11.jpg (177KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
photo_2017-08-26_22-36-11.jpg
177KB, 960x1280px
Oh shit, forgot that i had those also
Thanks OP for reminding, time to log in to polo for loong time and sell those away
>>
>>3232467
Personally, I have my sell order set at 16k. I think we will hit it in a few hours.
>>
>>3232385
wish I was like you people and could play investment. instead I'm a poor idiot mining. but that's okay, I have earned 7 monero since it was ~$10-13USD when I first started
>>
>>3232535
Take those 7 monero and put them into NAVCoin and you will have 14 monero by the end of the day friend.
>>
>>3232545
can't remember the trading site. I'll look around see if I can find it again. last I looked they wanted me to verify ID and I only have 1 photo ID, need to get a passport for the second. maybe this was a different site
>>
>>3232604
It was probably Bittrex or Poloniex.
>>
>>3232612
it was. I'll see if it will let me trade coin to coin without the authentication with ID, thanks for the advice
>>
These sell walls are falling fast than the god damn Berlin wall... get in this shit NOW!
>>
>>3232453
Dont forget about the upcoming mobile wallet. It's the first mobile wallet to support private transactions and part of the reason the price has been increasing, but nobody here seems to be talking about it.

*Mobile & Web Wallets @ 95%
After the release of Nav Coin 4.0.0 we will begin working on a full suite of Mobile & Web Wallets based on the Copay source code. Copay is an amazing javascript based wallet which will provide us with a great platform to build our Nav Coin wallets on top of.

Here's their announcement on it a few days ago
https://navcoin.org/news/navtech-mobile-private-payments/
>>
File: 2017-08-27 18-05-15.png (22KB, 870x411px) Image search: [Google]
2017-08-27 18-05-15.png
22KB, 870x411px
>>3232655
>>
>>3232691
Point being? These sell walls are dropping fast.
>>
>>3232704
well I sent my monero to deposit on bitfinex. let's see if I am too late to get "rich"
>>
>>3232765
You can't buy NAVCoin on Bitfinex. You have to buy it on Bittrex or Poloniex.
>>
>>3232774
RIP
>>
10k SATS HAVE BEEN BROKEN
>>
>>3233289
Going down a little now. Shall I buy-in?
>>
Yawn.
>>
>>3232385
Any info about the team?
>>
>>3233409
Personally i'm expecting it to to destroy the 18k sat ATH soon. The first private mobile wallet is launching, Dapps plans releasing soon, and dual blockchain is expected in the future.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.