[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Experimental - PRE-ICO soon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

Guys, how are you? I'm founder and CEO at Experimental (https://e11.io) - Our pre-ico is opening soon! I wanted to share this info with all of you!

We are only accepting 300 backers at this time, so if you think you would be able to help the community in some way, would love to hear about you!

We want the first 300 backers to be active, so we're taking in developers, communicators, designers, gamers, businessmen, but the most important thing is to be willing to share and discuss ideas! :)

All applicants will get 5 free tokens, as a way of saying thanks for taking the time. Feel free to join on e11.io

I'd love to hear thoughts and I'm here to answer questions! Thanks!
>>
What does your coin do
>>
>>3231836
Some free advice from a graphic designer: don't rip off the google play store logo for your shitty coin
>>
>>3231847

Allow me to quote our website

What’s Experimental?

Experimental is a community of developers, communicators, designers, gamers, engineers and businessmen sharing the same passion: the blockchain. We believe the potential of this technology is colossal and that the world has only seen a tiny part of it. We want to unleash the power of the blockchain, and the only way to do so is to find and develop ideas that can be valued by everyone.

What’s an experiment?

The Experimental team will choose and develop projects that will show the millions how the blockchain works, these projects will be called experiments and can go from a mobile game on the blockchain, to any other kind of creative and innovative applications. The possibilities are endless, as our team is complemented by the community and distributed through many areas of expertise.

What’s e11?

e11 is the community’s own ethereum-based ERC20 token that will play a fundamental role in all our experiments. We want e11 to be an easy-access token for everyone, that’s why users of our experiments will be able to buy them directly from our website without any hassle.
>>
>>3231878
>no product
hahahahahahaha
>>
>>3231878
>>3231917
Is there some sort of prototype?
>>
File: 1501601519087.png (17KB, 596x643px) Image search: [Google]
1501601519087.png
17KB, 596x643px
>>3231878
fuck off with your shitcoin then
>>
>>3231944
Hey! We're already developing our first experiment, but also focusing on awareness and branding as the company itself is still new.

Already getting signups on the pre-ico form and forming a pretty cool network!

We are still adjusting communication, hearing feedback and learning!
>>
File: 90734693.jpg (466KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
90734693.jpg
466KB, 1280x720px
>>3231836
Hai hai!~

OP, from what I'm seeing, you guys look like a dev team whose previous company was acquired (kudos!) and are now moving into the blockchain space under your own studio.

While that's nice and all, it seems that all you have right now is a concept for a game that according to your own roadmap won't be ready until late next year (an eternity in the crypto world). And you're basically asking us to finance you guys on the basis of your own history and personality, at least until the white paper for the game comes out next month.

Don't you think that might be pushing it a *weee* bit?
>>
>>3232131
shhh don't help the guys trying to make a fuckload off ICO scams evolve their strategy
>>
>>3232131
Hi, thanks for the feedback! I understand your concern.

Experimental is not about this particular game, it's about a platform to develop new ideas. The game was the first one and it's already being developed.

The pre-ico in this case is not to get financing, we are doing it to form a 300 people army of commited and wise devs, designers, communicators, etc

At first we only admitted one eth to participate, as a form of saying "I'm commited" - then we got many offers to invest a bit more, so we decided to cap it at 10 eth per capita, but only 300 people. Money will help, but as you say, we were scared that it was a bit early to raise.

What we raise will help for brand awareness, to let the world know about Experimental, which is our main priority rn.
>>
>>3231836

you need one year to develop a beta version game?
>>
Developer here.
I'm stealing your idea and my poc will be out by the end of the year.

You're on.
>>
>>3232203
We will do some early releases, but for the open beta to be used by anyone we need to wait for some ethereum protocol upgrades that will come by that time. i.e plasma/raiden
>>
>>3232210
Can't wait :)
>>
>>3232246
:3
>>
File: 9573853643.png (828KB, 1600x900px)
9573853643.png
828KB, 1600x900px
>>3232194
Fair enough, fair enough~

But if this about raising awareness, as you say, then shouldn't you be doing more to raise team transparency?

I'm not saying that you necessarily have ill intentions, but there isn't much listed on your website about you guys! Out of the 6 team members, there is only one link to a github page and one link to a LinkedIn profile. There isn't a dev blog or such that helps introduce you guys individually, your vision, and what steps you are taking.

If the goal right is to invest in you guys (not financially, but rather in time and attention), then wouldn't help if you provided more to work off of? Otherwise, we're left having to look you all up individually and maybe get the wrong idea.

Just a thought!~ If you can provide more within the next days, I might put in an ETH or two out of curiosity.
>>
>>3232450
I agree absolutely. We'll work on transparency. Our profiles were not "tidy" so we thought it was better to leave them out. But I understand and agree with your vision.

We're now working on FAQS and will work on some kind of dev blog next week.

Appreciate the feedback, really. Thanks.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.