[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

XBL possibly a SCAM

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: jew.jpg (41KB, 700x626px)
jew.jpg
41KB, 700x626px
Beware of Billionaire Token. It's probably an organized scam by pajeets from the EXTRABYTES slack trading channel. Some XBY community members are shilling full retard mode. Pump and dump.
>>
>XTRABYTES

anyways, i think so too tbph
>>
yeah XBY trading slack has some characters, funny as fuck how they fomo themselves all the time

>guys buy CV2
>10 minutes later, "the buy wall is getting eaten quick oh shit buy more CV2 now!"
>not realising that they are the only ones buying, then they wonder why volume drops after they've all bought
>>
Yep it's a pump and dump group in xtrabytes trade channel no doubt. I just idle in there, funny to see this gluedog character fleecing them all.

>>3232309
retards
>>
yeah, this gluedog character.... beware.
>>
The XtraBYtes team proved that the PoSig model works in the test network. Soon, they will get enough more testers to test the new VITALs and full STATIC network.

People here do not know a shit. They are misssing out a potential 100x coin.
>>
Rocketman u are fckin insane How sad are you? How butthurt are you over the fact Xtrabytes trading channel is making enormous profit trading shitcoins, whilst you sit on ur ass holding those heavy xby bags you bought at 1400sat. Sad mofo.
>>
>>3232309
wow that must be the most retarded statement i've ever heard. Pls stay poor
>>
Gluedog laughs every time someone buys into his ICO. He has not one line of code written for his "poker site". IT DOESN'T EXIST. He's selling smoke.
>>
i heard gluedog is an inverted wifebeater
>>
What a joke. He barely was able to finish his website. But he can code a poker site now? LMAO.
>>
>>3233434
what's funnier is xtrabytes allows it to happen in their own chat room! no doubt they are in on it
>>
>>3233512
Gluedog has recruited the same damn idiots that shill cv2 and other shitcoins. I saw the mods try to stop but gluedog is a bitch and keeps making his followers post in the chat.
>>
>>3233401
who is XtraBabY?
no mention of him but he appears as one of the test persons...
>>
>>3233512
Oh fuck who is really surprised though, round 3 of trying to dig their way out of losses, true colors revealed
>>
>guys buy CV2
>10 minutes later, "the buy wall is getting eaten quick oh shit buy more CV2 now!"
>not realising that they are the only ones buying, then they wonder why volume drops after they've all bought

I have profited 35 ltc so far on cv2. No complaints here. I like to lurk and take advantage. I think there are hundreds more who do so too.
>>
not sure about xbl, but CV2 is going to 10 sats, so much stuff coming out for it, so its not just the xby people buying it.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.