[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to spend it - Crypto Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: HOW-TO-SPEND-IT-1png.png (132KB, 800x454px) Image search: [Google]
HOW-TO-SPEND-IT-1png.png
132KB, 800x454px
2017 Has been an insane year of trading crypto. Probably the best year ever to trade this until it goes mainstream.

Now, 2018 with all the thousandaires, millionaires, and billionaires created. How will you spend it?

Status
> Thousandaire
Plans for 2018
> Quit wagecuck job. Buy new fishing poles head over to gulf coast and saltwater fish for a bit. Backpack thru central/eastern europe. Head back thru the western US going from national park to national park roughing it out of my truck. All during this time, I know i'll have to come back to the real world, but it gives me time to figure out what I want to do with the rest of my life.

Your turn
>Age
>Crypto Status
>2018 Plans
>>
>>3231623
i just started a few days ago dude dont ruin it for me with your fud i need at least a year of good gains
>>
>>3231623

>Going back to fiat
>>
>>3231623
>How to spend it
Wisely, of course:
BTC: 1P5dc4NtPUGEmcucfN9QF712QkF8q4x8Nx
>>
>Age
>Crypto Status
$3300 up from $850 since May, will buy more
>2018 Plans
do good in uni, but I've lost some of my motivation. Get a part time job and maybe move out. Also plan on being all in on the Bancor moon. If I make enough money from crypto I will buy a couple of apartments to rent out. My dream is to be able to make a living from real estate and investing, if i can do that early enough i will travel with the m8s as much as i can and buy a cottage in the mountains. I am not sold on the marriage meme yet, i want to be free to do what i want when i want
>>
>>3231623
Status
>Hunderediare
Planes for 2018
>University, maybe get an actual job, and hopefully make actual crypto gains instead of babby gains
>>
these threads are so gay. full of larps and people who say they wanna fuck thai hookers. kys
>>
>>3231934
also if i reach $100k i will cash out and buy a stainless submariner so i at least have something to show for if everything goes to shit
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.