[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's 'Ghost Month' in Asia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: ghost month.jpg (463KB, 900x613px) Image search: [Google]
ghost month.jpg
463KB, 900x613px
This explains why volume has decreased for Asian coins.

>“Volumes could thin…with the start of the Chinese ghost month, with majority on cautious mode over political headlines,” online brokerage 2TradeAsia.com said in a weekly market note.

http://bworldonline.com/stocks-dip-thin-trade-ghost-month-starts/

What is Ghost Month?

Ghost Month, also known as the Hungry Ghost Festival, is a Taoist and Buddhist belief that "hungry ghosts" or restless spirits roam the Earth and cause mischief on the 7th month of the lunar calendar. This mischief can be anything from accidents and crime to unexpected deaths and business failures.

Offerings

To appease the spirits, people offer food, incense, and burn "faux money." In countries like China and Singapore, they even hold comedy and opera shows, auctions, and dinners to entertain the spirits.

This 2017, Ghost Month lands on August 22 to September 19. Ghosts are most vicious and are much stronger on the 15th day of the 7th month (September 5 in 2017), so it's most important to make offerings on that day.

https://www.rappler.com/life-and-style/arts-and-culture/179548-ghost-month-philippines-things-to-know

Read also:
https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@reminescu/i-finally-understand-now-why-neo-omisego-tenx-and-all-other-cryptocurrencies-are-not-moving-at-all
>>
im chinese and this is bs
>>
im korean and this is bs
>>
>>3231790
>>3231806
stupid dog eaters. you think your butthole is haunted because of farts.
>>
>>3231492
Is this the yellow shemita?
Goddamn bullshit scare tactics. I got a hernia because of that shit. Disregard.
>>
im Jamaican an dis is bs
>>
>>3231492
i am russia, dis is cykashit.
>>
im british and this is rubbish
>>
>>3231806
Hehe "fan death."
>>
im black n it wrong boi
>>
>>3231790
>>3231806
no, you're just unobservant of culture.
>>
im a ghost and this is real
>>
File: giphy_1.gif (692KB, 342x480px)
giphy_1.gif
692KB, 342x480px
>>3231828
>>
Ne how Mr china man please don't be afraid of ghost plz pump Adex 500% then omg Foxconn baba pump to $713
>>
I'm drunk and this is Irish.
>>
>>3231492
I'm judge Judy and this is baloney
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.