[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need your opinion anons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: s9.jpg (57KB, 885x590px) Image search: [Google]
s9.jpg
57KB, 885x590px
Hey guys, quick question here and I hope you can help me.

Im looking at Bitmain miners specifically L3 or S9

Do you think it's a good investment?

Thanks a million guys
>>
>>3231076
I bought two. The online calculators lie. You earn about half what you hope.

Also they are super price jacked right now.
>>
>>3231128
Where to get s9?
>>
>>3231076
I've looked at the antminer s9 myself, it seems like a good passive investment to me. However, if you're a decent trader, IMO it's better to use that money to trade for a while and then eventually when you have a large stack built up, use some of the profits to buy a miner. it's definitely better than building a GPU rig bc that's a lot of effort and requires more technical knowledge (will be a pain in the ass if you aren't very proficient).
>>
Short answer no
>>
where can I find out the diff between the L3+ and S9
>>
>>3231128
You mind posting pool income?
You're confirming my greatest fear, that the calculators are a little too liberal in their estimated income and my estimated return
>>
>>3231076
i wouldn't give any money to this gook who is sabotaging btc. Bitmain needs to be boycotted.
>>
>>3231307
It's about $19-25 a day.
>>
Enjoy the expensive brick when everyone inevitably blocks bitmain ASICs by changing PoW algo.
>>
>>3231155
Amazon or bitmain
>>
File: 1412600240877.jpg (21KB, 450x444px) Image search: [Google]
1412600240877.jpg
21KB, 450x444px
>>3231128
>The online calculators lie. You earn about half what you hope.
>>
>>3231465
OP is too dumb to understand what instant profit means
>>
>>3231465
What do you mean?
>>
>>3231533
It's directed towards the calculators and how much the actual return is
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.