[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Monero + Setting the record straight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: download (1).jpg (10KB, 232x130px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
10KB, 232x130px
Over the past three weeks we have seen the price of monero rocket to an all time high of 148. Every one and half to three days the price correction happens and it dips. Which is why you saw this Moron saying sell. I will be the first to let you all know you haven't seen shit yet. On Wednesday monero Xmr is set to take off. I personally don't give a fuck if you buy or sell as I've had my 160k in since it was 42.

Side note a listing on bithumb also means absolutely nothing for all you know the price could actually go down temporarily because of higher amounts of trading but just like with MCO this is all temporary to push out the weak hands. XMR will have made me a millionaire by December.
>>
why is it taking of on wednesday?
>>
>>3229350
throw me one king nigga.
I only have 1 in hand, it will double my portfolios worth.
>>
>>3229373
If you have to ask then you haven't done your research and crypto is not for you.
>>
>>3229350
just sold my bag. thanks again biz
>>
>>3229432
but this is your shill thread, i have 100k to drop on this.
>>
>>3229487
you dont come to biz to take people's advice. you come to biz to look for shill threads like this which indicate its time to sell. the coins you buy are the ones that you currently see no threads about on biz

your welcome
>>
I still dont know how this place works. I dont take the advice of anyone here and I dont give advice.
>>
>>3229373
Koreans can buy it on local exchanges next week.
>>
>>3229646
This post is really excellent and/or terrible advice.
>>
Its not Wed trading opens up Monday. so about 12-24 hrs from now. Better get in here. 1 billion volume daily about to open up to XMR
>>
File: chinese waking up.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
chinese waking up.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>3229373
chinese wake up on wednesday

Also converted all my shitty bitcoin cash into monero last week, feels good.
>>
>>3229350
Haha nope sorry man. Moon mission is done for now. I guarantee it. I bought on Thursday and sold today. Made a damn nice profit but it's time to move on.

Enjoy your bags though!
>>
>>3229667
Yeah because everyone use their local exchange and if one does not exist, one can't buy anthing
>what is the internet

Also daily reminder :
The ones rewarded are the ones trading the most volume, not the ones buying the most
You'll see monero dumped to the ground
>>
>>3229801
I dont have any bags didnt you read my post you twat? Youre missing out.
>>
>>3229875
Youre a straight up nub tool bag. Your post also makes 0 sense.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.