[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't you hop on this train like I told you yesterday anon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: xspec.png (47KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
xspec.png
47KB, 200x200px
Why didn't you hop on this train like I told you yesterday anon
>>
File: IMG_1531.png (132KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1531.png
132KB, 1242x2208px
>>3228460

Because I was already on the train.

Not getting off any time soon, either.
>>
File: Pepe_7ba1f9_5547399.jpg (35KB, 593x640px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe_7ba1f9_5547399.jpg
35KB, 593x640px
>>3228460
>still waiting for the dip
>>
cuz its a shit copy-paste coin being shilled on biz.
>>
because i underestimated the power of /biz these days and every retard fomoing into shilled shitcoins.
>>
>>3228460
Look at the buy orders. They are all basically the same spread out at even intervals to pump up the price.

This shit is being so obviously maniuplated they aren't even trying to hide it.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170819-193639.jpg (192KB, 967x507px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170819-193639.jpg
192KB, 967x507px
Doesn't hurt though. Will bring it to the attention of more normies. XMR fudders are losing the battle.
>>
>>3229275
When the primary owners decide to dump they'll just cancel every fake buy order and walk away with however much btc they can. It only takes one of the primary holders to get antsy to crash this plane since the top handful of guys literally hold hundreds of thousands of XSPEC each.

Nobody that shills XSPEC ever fucking mentions this though.
>>
>>3229371

So... basically whats happened to every other coin. Many coins have highly centralized ownership from a rich-list view.

If they dump and the market buys back in to support the price because the coin is actually valuable then... no big deal.
>>
>>3229275

XMR is implementing the one shitty thing. GO check fluffypony's twitter. This is absolutely a shittier version in every way and that graphic is now outdated
>>
>>3229225
works for me, I've made money off it so if they decide to dump it completely I'm not losing anything. I would like to see the coin succeed however.
>>
>>3229391
>>3229417
Not every single coin is so heavily tilted towards the top 1% of owners though. If they are well disciplined and they're able to sell of their coins slowly as marketcap increases, then great but I'm not holding my breath. I bought some XSPEC back around 8000 so I've gained a bit too, I just want to point out its biggest flaw is that this coin is very "crashable" especially on cryptopia where you can't set an automated stop loss.
>>
File: xspec15.jpg (188KB, 496x356px) Image search: [Google]
xspec15.jpg
188KB, 496x356px
>>
>PoS
just centralize my shit up
>ring sig
broken last year https://github.com/shadowproject/shadow/issues/25
>tor
all anon coins can use tor
>20 million premine
>95% ico
so much """potential'""
>rich list
its so anonymous, you can see who cucked you https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xspec/#!rich

congrats to the 100 people who will get rich from this
>>
>>3229735
uh, new edgy marketing campaign?

*nervous laughter*
>>
>>3229735
fucking lol

>>3229766
this
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.