[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Be honest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

File: clink.png (67KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
clink.png
67KB, 360x360px
Is this going to be another Avalon?
>>
>>3227752
I am interested in predictions of how much this shit will cost at launch and how much it could potentially be worth one day
>>
well, what it will cost at launch has already been announced. after the ico, i'm predicting 3-5x.
>>
>>3227752
it's the same project type than omisego, right?
>>
>>3227794
I can only find the presale value which I thought was limited to that only. How much do you think it will cost anon?
>>
What the hell are the tokens for?
>>
It will finish fundraising at 32 mil ICO. I think its a 100 mil coin with upside for more. Theyre partnering with fucking Swift. I honestly don't think the brainlets understand what that means on this board

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrlL5v78FtA
>>
>>3227818
it's on their site
1st 24 hours: 1 eth = 2000 link
week 1: 1750
week 2: 1650
week 3: 1550
week 4: 1450
>>
>>3227861
Ah ok thanks. I honestly thought that was during the presale only, and once it gets released to us at the ico the deal will be worse
>>
>>3227925
no, the presale people get a bonus of 20%, 1 eth = 2400 links.
>>
how can I get in if too poor for presale? I heard its impossible unless you use a bot?
>>
>>3227846
100 mil? if they're not scamming it's easily a top 10 coin within a year
>>
>>3227950
Nice. I'm new to this and I've been researching the best crypt to to invest some extra money I have. I have to say that chainlink seems to have a lot of potential and widespread use. I'm stuck between this, qtum, iota and dent. Leaning towards chainlink
>>
>>3227984
nah you'll be able to get in if you try to buy within the first 10 min
>>
>>3227984
You can pool together with someone who has a presale address since apparently the payout will be proportional to each address that contributed.
>>
>>3227984
you can always join a pool. just make a post here on /biz/ and maybe someone will let you use their private address.
>>
>>3227997
>>3228001
See >>3227576
But why would someone share their private address, I assume anyone who's in the presale by now has >100 eth to spend.
>>
Just put 75ETH in a random discord smartcontract for chain link presale

Never invested that much
Please tell me I'll make it.
>>
>>3228009
some people have 100+ eth to spend but most of us poorplebs aren't going to be using up all the allocated amount and we're /niceguys/ so we share the leftover.
>>
>>3228012
u gon get scammed
>>
>>3228041
When it opens up on the 7th, will there still be a minimum buy in? Or can we buy any amount from that point on? I don't even have 1 eth nevermind 100-500
>>
>>3228064
this, fucking retard. you better be larping
>>
>>3228066
There's no minimum during the ico. The presale is just like any other presale, it's mainly for whales.
>>
>>3228066
no the crowdsale won't have a minimum
>>
>>3228012
did they link you to the site or just linked the private address? cause if it's the latter, you just got scammed, my friend.
>>
>>3228079
>>3228080
Alright that's good. Thanks for answering my noob questions. I'm thinking I'll put £500 into it and see what happens. Will they be on an exchange or still purchased through their website?
>>
>>3228120
ICO will happen with a smart contract I think
>>
So can someone explain the crazy amount of ETH that needs to be contributed? Is that a presale thing? It's gonna be open up for plebs right?
>>
>>3228143
nvm just got answered
>>
>>3228130
I'm not quite sure what that means but I'll go look it up. I was hoping I could just easily buy it like ordering shit from Amazon but I guess not

>>3228143
The crazy eth cost is for the presale only. The ico launches on the 7th September so us plebs can buy normal amounts
>>
>>3228093
I checked the smart contract, seemed legit

Here's the link btw (it's now filled, you can't participate) https://etherscan.io/address/0x2880f03f181ee0967a00bac5346574f58f91b615
>>
>>3228162
Why are you even trying to participate in this ICO if you don't know what a smart contract is
>>
>>3228186
To learn
>>
>>3228184
I hope you didn't get scammed anon.

For anyone participating in a presale pool, NEVER SEND TO AN ETH ADDRESS THAT SOMEONE GIVES YOU.
Always visit a link that looks like this https://link.smartcontract.com/presales/XYZ and verify the ETH address for yourself.
>>
>>3228200
Well that's good, as long as you know what you're doing and not just chasing memes. Otherwise you're just gonna get burned on shitty scam coins.
>>
>>3228162
they will post an address and you just need to send eth to it to receive your tokens. just make sure it's a legit contract before you send.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.