[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whitepaper

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0974.jpg (138KB, 696x483px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0974.jpg
138KB, 696x483px
I'm scared to drop 100 ETH+ into Chainlink if I haven't even read the whitepaper. Why do they do this? What if they fuck everyone over and it's all a sham?
>>
If you haven't gotten a confirmation email from the presale it's probably too late anyway.
>>
>>3227608
I got one
>>
>>3227713

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=sergey+nazarov
>>
>>3227598
Pool ETH and spread the risk; it is allowed.
That said, it should be noted that putting such a high entrance barrier to an ICO strictly proves that they are looking for whales on pump&dump terms.
Crypto markets should try to go for a wider audience since the vast majority of normies are still ignorant or on the fence.
100 ETH is just elitist.
>>
File: you.jpg (53KB, 640x920px) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
53KB, 640x920px
>>3228083

This isn't the ICO....... its the presale...........
>>
>>3228101
I believe you lack the required information to even ask questions, pal.
>>
>>3228109

holy shit you don't even realize how stupid you are
>>
>>3228147
Go home, kid.
This isn't a playground for your shitposting.
And I don't have much time to waste on you.
>>
Sergey seems pretty bright.
>>
If someone can figure out a way to set up an escrow smart contract, i have an invite to invest 1000 ETH, but not nearly that much $$. Who wants to pool their ETH to get in on this presale?
>>
File: cat.jpg (277KB, 1280x1030px) Image search: [Google]
cat.jpg
277KB, 1280x1030px
>>3228181

>hurr elitist ICO oh shit ICO hasnt even started yet fuck i dont know what the fuck im talking about hurr durr
>>
>>3228304
They said in slack that the tokens will be given to every contributing address in proportion to how much it contributed. So you should be good without an escrow contract. That said here is an escrow contract for 100-500 eth
https://etherscan.io/address/0xe64287516518eda9f7092a0626cba00baf21a301#code
It's already full but looks like you could just copy it and change the address to start a new one.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.