[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: bancor.jpg (169KB, 1024x537px) Image search: [Google]
bancor.jpg
169KB, 1024x537px
WE
>>
>>3226519
ARE LITERALLY UNSTOPPABLE
>>
>>3226519
we wuz goys n sheeeit
>>
It is actually true though

Ever since that kike whore got her greedy fingers into ETH, it's been stagnant ever since, everytime it tries to move up, it gets hit by massive 5k ETH sell walls at every 0.50 cent it tries to move up

probably that whore dumping her bags
>>
>>3226519

I only bough 0.1 btc at the bottom and STILL it sinks lower

Anyway I deserve it for buying a literal jewcoin, thank yahweh I didn't go all in
>>
ooyyy veyyy not this image again
>>
>>3226519
MOONING TODAY
>>
>>3227322
t. doesn't knon about whale accumulation on etherscan
>>
File: 1503627531539.png (149KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1503627531539.png
149KB, 1080x1920px
>>3226525
>unstoppable
on your way down

But you idiots are highly entertaining for the rest of us.
>>
File: bancorteam.png (1MB, 808x4892px) Image search: [Google]
bancorteam.png
1MB, 808x4892px
/biz/ hasn't invested in this godlike talent yet, with the euro creator sitting at the helm
stay poor faggots
>>
>>3228309
>crypto made to get away from fiat
>you haven't bought into this crypto made by the creator of a shitty fiat currency
>stay poor
Is this really how you justify continuing to lose money on this garbage? You're clearly emotionally invested at this point, people like me told you from the beginning not to buy this shit and rather than cut your losses and learn your lesson you just keep on insisting that you're right despite the fact that the price movement indicates the exact opposite.
>>
>>3228309
The knows nose
>>
FUCK EYAL AND FUCK JEWISH PEOPLE
>>
>>3229011
No fuck you and stay poor
>>
I like Bancor. It's the first of its kind and I don't mind risking $100 on this. I think over the years Bancor will grow more traditionally like a classic stock. Which I'm okay with.
>>
>>3229254
>>3229192
I hope you assholes get rekt.
Stupid subhuman goyim
>>
>severely overhyped, shilled as the next big ICO, price actually dipped far under ICO and stayed there.
>flip flopped on ICO terms.
>40 lines of code.
>backdoors to remove balances, add coins, change the smart contract.
>paid shills and bagholders spam /biz/ with lies and forced memes.
>team of nobodies.
>economic masterminds: made a smart contract to protect the price floor that lost them 10s of millions and got exploited. Price floor is now gone.
>resorted to blame racism and mysoginy for it's failures.
>literally 100s of better crypto projects out there.
>>
>>3228309
>no goyim allowed
>>
Haha stupid white nationalists

Get wrecked last night when your best white fighter gets embarassed by an average black boxer in front of 100 million people

Going to get wrecked again when bancor becomes the king of crypto

When will the inferior white race learn?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.