[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IO Digital partners with IBM

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: untitled.png (21KB, 245x206px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
21KB, 245x206px
Kind of makes sense since they have an IBM advisor, and they release some IBM new on their site last month.

http://imgur.com/a/LJ8ZN

link: IBM intranet pics,

strap in im going all in.
>>
>>3225785
>muh dions
>>
>>3225807
DIONS, bro.
>>
Dont shill this coin: just accumulate now. It will moon when the time is right.
>>
Dropped $6,000.

Take me to space I/O.
>>
>>3225785
Pls b real

1.3k hodler
>>
>>3225785
OP pls click on link and post article hehe
>>
I heard Microsoft and Google are going to use this coin in the future.

>perhaps maybe soon possibly
>>
>>3225785
OP pls post the article
>>
Bamp
>>
>>3225785

IBM isn't partnering with some shitcoin with no working product.

Maybe when Dions is done in another year or 2 or 3.
>>
>>3227677
Just got an update from a buddy, perhaps NASA is going to use it.
>Blerkchurn
>>
>>3225785

In 97 weeks when DIONS alpha is 3 years from being ready IBM will partner with them.
>>
>3 years
They said they are finalizing DIONS
Or have they always said that?
I'm expecting a September release
>>
>>3228468

I've been expecting a September release since 2015. I believe in the project and am holding strong for my 500% gains in 2024.
>>
>>3227677
>>3228432
>>3228468
>>3228480
I just spoke to onze of the Syscoin devs and he told me the release is going to take at least 1 year.
>It's full of bugs

Better buy Obsidian instead
>>
>>3229268
Proof
>>
File: IMG_1532.png (560KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1532.png
560KB, 1242x2208px
>>3229268
Obsidian is a messaging platform. IOC is an enterprise blockchain solution with bitcoin (and likely other) address aliases.

DIONS is one part. CHAMELION is another.

You realize the devs could turn this into a $100m USD vaporware ICO if they wanted to, right? This shit is real deal and is truly an asymmetric trade for potential gains. I'll meme the launch date a bit but fuck man if IOC pulls it off this is next level shit.
>>
>>3230200
But they take so damn long. It's annoying that Joel and the team are so autistic about it, especially without any marketing whatsoever
>>
>>3230219

I'm really glad they aren't marketing it until it's a finished product. So much bullshit goes on in crypto.

All Joel and company need to do is deliver and IOC will go 10x in a matter of days and 25-50x in 12-24 months.

IOC and ARK are he two most exciting crypto projects for me right now.
>>
>>3230200
I actually want this out to try it
I want the product more than the price to go up
>>
>>3230252
True I've been staking for a while so I've made money off of it (been in on IOC even before the polo delisting)

But they seriously have to get their shit together for the marketing phase. Hell meme Joel's music videos and Harlem Shake video if they have to
>>
>>3230274
What's the staking reward? I never bothered with it.
>>
>>3230274
How do you stake?
I get the wallet, get coins in it, and it stakes automatically? Is there a threshold
>>
>>3230287
1%-2% per year but it depends on your stake.

Like if you have 1k it's about 10 per year and that translates to like a random amount every 3 days
>>
>>3230307
Download wallet, sync or use bootstrap. Afterwards click the mining pick and unlock wallet, wait for coins to mature.

Best advice buy a raspberry pi so you can stake continuously
>>
>>3230320
Thank you
>>
>>3230362
No problem
>>
So who is an ioceal
>>
>>3231401
Apple is going to buy IOC.
Perhaps, could be possible.
When Dions is released in 15 years.
>Topkek
>>
>>3232152
Wat
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.