[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

23rd Birthday; still not rich enough to loose virginity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: NEET.jpg (77KB, 600x801px) Image search: [Google]
NEET.jpg
77KB, 600x801px
4 months involved in trading; only tripled my initial investment; still nowhere near becoming a millionaire. help me bros
>>
1) have lots of NEO in your portfolio
2) pick 2-3 ICOs to buy this September
3) you bought Obsidian right
>>
Have you tried going to a bar....

Not saying meet a "Hussy" but still, music lightens the mood, (try not to be the "Music Jockey") See if you can have a mate be the DD.

Don't have a car? Welp... crypto
>>
>>3225108

I can't enter bars without sperging out; I get really rude when I am feeling anxious.
>>
>>3225122

That'd be what the porch area is for mate. notsolol.

Are the chicks in your area tech savvy? Have ya moved out yet mate?
>>
>>3225108

Also, I don't believe that I can just pick up a girl somewhere; If I have to approach a member of the opposite sex, I can only do it if I am in a position of power or authority.
>>
>>3225149

Have ya tried not being such a cockass? You want to be the top in the relationship, try men. js
>>
>>3225149
Its fine to let girls have their ways.Don't try and dominate them,girls hate being dominated
>>
File: 1480794569351.jpg (441KB, 826x826px) Image search: [Google]
1480794569351.jpg
441KB, 826x826px
>27 year old v
>gf isn't even on the radar until I get enough money to put the down payment on a house and a car with more than two seats
Then comes the actual hard part, concocting lies to cover the fact I've spent the last 9 years in a suicidal haze of misery

Until then I stare at candles all day
>>
>>3225070
> tfw you realize this parabolic growth of crypto is finite and will eventually stabilize.
> tfw dont even have many btc in these so called 'golden days' of crypto
> tfw too dumb to profit like some /biz/nessmen.

i hate being emotional and stupid desu. It makes for poor profits and unnecessary stress.
>>
>>3225070
>23rd Birthday; still not rich enough to loose virginity
>loose

this is why you're a virgin. women want men who know how to spell correctly
>>
>>3225070
Stop masturbating anon
>>
Me literally 3 weeks ago

Get ready for 3 stagnant weeks anon. .
>>
>>3225070
Money will not buy you a gf. Sure, being financially stable makes life (anddates) much easier, but it won't help you at all if you are a shy sperg!
Go out, be social, do something interesting, fiend friends, find a hobby, travel, go on tinder, whatever, bu don't think a nice house, job and money will magically get you a gf.

Source:
Always tried to "make it", had a nice job, car, flat, we'll dressed, highly educated, from a god family and all that but always expected girls to come to me, once I had the basics covered.
And at some point I realized that I'm a kissless wizard.
Finally manned up and took risks, approached girls, failed and got humiliated until I learned "it" (about 17 years too late) and managed to get my dick wet, trie girls . 20 to 40, 9/1 to chubby and finally found a gf.
But none of all those I got because of my money.
>>
>>3225070
im almost 30 and i easily have enough but im still a virgin. i dont care about fucking roasties; i want a wife. and i want her to be a virgin.

but cant trust nobody these days. i literally have the worst way to attract a girl in todays society. they all want to fuck chads then get with rich dudes.

im not even ugly, just average. virgin women dont exist over 16.
>>
>>3225070
wtf OP. I lost my virginity when I was 14. My net worth was like $100.
>>
>>3225600
They do. They are either super religious, or ugly. Sometimes both!
>>
>>3225600
>im almost 30 and i easily have enough but im still a virgin. i dont care about fucking roasties; i want a wife. and i want her to be a virgin.
Hahahah, take a load of this guy...
That's not how it works.
You're essentially expecting to magically get rich from crypto without investing anything. That's not how it works.
Also what's with that obsession with virginity? Muslim retard or aspie retard?
>>
>>3225186
>Then comes the actual hard part, concocting lies to cover the fact I've spent the last 9 years in a suicidal haze of misery
>
>Until then I stare at candles all day

Oh man, this hit a little close to home...
>>
just get a prostitute. You don't want to wait until youre 30
>>
File: reference.jpg (11KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
reference.jpg
11KB, 250x250px
>tripled initial investment in 4 months
dude just keep doing what you're doing because that shit will snowball fast.
>>
>>3225155
>>3225171

Looking for moon tips not girl tips anon
>>
>>3225600
Is this how it works in the US? Man i really hate the US. And your fucking non-culture is spreading through your jew-music and jew-movies. Fuck.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.